overall

RATINGS: 3460   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Sneevil99 (4) - USA - NOV 4, 2001 does not count
Frist you smell it and it smells light... then you taste it. its smooth like the kind of beer you could drink all night long....... then you get it swallow and that when the hopps really hit........... a great lightly flavered beer with a great taste and even better finish....HIGHLY RECOMENED

beerbaby99 (4) - California, USA - AUG 10, 2002 does not count
over the top

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
droop (4) - Kentucky, USA - DEC 23, 2003 does not count
I'm not a big fan of IPAs but this beer was nice. The color is a clear orange like the picture. The bright head didn't last too long in mine but it was there. Aroma as well as flavor was a balanced malt and then it hit with the grapefruit, citrus, pepper. Excellent beer!

hopshopshops (4) - napoleon, Ohio, USA - NOV 26, 2005 does not count
The best beer Iíve ever tasted hands down. The perfect amount of hoppy bitterness. I love this beer.

Mule (4) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - MAR 8, 2006 does not count
Superior IPA. Intense floral, citrus and a slight grassy aroma. I love this beer with its sweet character and balanced finish. Strong for the style though, carefull...

randomcircle (4) - studio city, California, USA - JUL 7, 2006 does not count
My new favorite. Iím obsessed. A+ If you like beer this is one you shouldnít pass up.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jearley (4) - USA - MAY 13, 2007 does not count
Hoppy aroma, hoppy taste! This beer shows well, follows up great, and finishes perfect Stone is new to New Jersey, so I am just discovering this - this one was a big surprise. The ratio of hops in the flavor is perfect. Too many brews try to get hoppy and get a little silly, not these guys. Donít get me wrong, the hops are strong, but itís perfect. In my mind, this is the best tasting beer today. (Sorry Sierra Nevada)

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Roguemike (4) - Post Falls, Idaho, USA - JUL 11, 2007 does not count
Any good IPA needs to be heavy on the hops, however it has a good bitter finish.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
SpookiusMortem (4) - USA - AUG 14, 2007 does not count
This is one of my top 3 favorite beers brewed in the United States. Definitely my favorite IPA overall. Yummylicious!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
TiltTheNight (4) - Missouri, USA - DEC 4, 2007 does not count
I expected a lot out of this when I tried it in San Diego. However, itís skunky taste made me drink the water at my table with my meal instead. Donít get the hype. A Redhook IPA blows this away.