overall

RATINGS: 3461   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jearley (4) - USA - MAY 13, 2007 does not count
Hoppy aroma, hoppy taste! This beer shows well, follows up great, and finishes perfect Stone is new to New Jersey, so I am just discovering this - this one was a big surprise. The ratio of hops in the flavor is perfect. Too many brews try to get hoppy and get a little silly, not these guys. Donít get me wrong, the hops are strong, but itís perfect. In my mind, this is the best tasting beer today. (Sorry Sierra Nevada)

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Roguemike (4) - Post Falls, Idaho, USA - JUL 11, 2007 does not count
Any good IPA needs to be heavy on the hops, however it has a good bitter finish.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
SpookiusMortem (4) - USA - AUG 14, 2007 does not count
This is one of my top 3 favorite beers brewed in the United States. Definitely my favorite IPA overall. Yummylicious!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
TiltTheNight (4) - Missouri, USA - DEC 4, 2007 does not count
I expected a lot out of this when I tried it in San Diego. However, itís skunky taste made me drink the water at my table with my meal instead. Donít get the hype. A Redhook IPA blows this away.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
acepod8 (4) - Arizona, USA - JAN 30, 2008 does not count
A great beer. Perfect taste, perfect scent, great color! Drink up! Very organic tasting, good!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
rsk (4) - Maryland, USA - MAY 11, 2008 does not count
very rich hoppy flavor can feel the tongue tingle a little bit. strong aroma. fluffy white head.great IPA overall

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jackyjoe10 (4) - USA - MAY 14, 2008 does not count
I had only enjoyed this in the bottle until my recent trip to San Diego, where I was able to have it on tap. Very smooth floral hop flavor with just enough bite to make it interesting and very easy to drink.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
mysteriumus (4) - California, USA - MAR 11, 2009 does not count
I could nose this beer all day, with its insistent hops jumping at me from my tulip glass. Pine notes abound, not quite like a Christmas tree, but close enough to merit mention. People seem to think this beer has some semblance of balance to it; I donít. The hops kicked me right in the teeth and went screaming down my throat. If Iím in the right mood I can enjoy it, but itís not one of my favorite IPAs.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
MichMicro4x (4) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAY 12, 2009 does not count
Simply one of the best IPAís Iíve ever had! Very crisp and refreshing. The hops balance the alcohol for a very enjoyable brew!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
bmshaver (4) - USA - FEB 13, 2010 does not count
Favorite IPA. Clear amber appearance with substantial white head. Spicey and piney hops with a touch of citrus. Extremely bitter, but very tolerable with balanced malt, full body and crisp finish. Keep trying other IPAís, but keep buying the Stone.