overall

RATINGS: 3495   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
cjginorlando (2) - Clermont, Florida, USA - JUN 20, 2007 does not count
I was not thoroughly impressed with this beer, the aroma is there but only after pouring it out of the bottle, smelling it after opening it left me with virtually no impression of the beer. The strong bitter impression I expect from a good IPA just isnít strong enough, itís almost too smooth. Perhaps Iíve been drinking too much Dog Fish Head and Great Divide, but this just does not stack up for me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
36ls (2) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - SEP 10, 2007 does not count
A very lovely beer, but for me it takes a back seat to the Arrogant Bastard.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
jesshender (2) - Valley Center, California, USA - JAN 17, 2008 does not count
This is the best beer hands down. I drink at about 15 pints of this stuff a week. Very hoppy and bitter. umm! If you can, drink it at the brewery from the tap. It is so much better fresh.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
HomerPimpson (2) - Denton, Texas, USA - FEB 7, 2008 does not count
Pint 6oz bottle. Thick white head and great aroma, not overdone on the alcohol percentage. Overall a good IPA, definitely worth the five bucks.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
happybear (2) - Southampton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 3, 2008 does not count
bottle, hoppy aroma with good lacing. Touch of carbonation and grapefruit undertones make this an excellent offering for sessions. Good malt finish. One of my favorites

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 9/20
robertmorrison (1) - Sudbury, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 20, 2003 does not count
It's very refined, but almost too "warm" around the edges. The clear taste is superb, but not acidic enough for me. It needs more "edge".

michelleduh (1) - Lake Elsinore, California, USA - SEP 4, 2004 does not count
GOOD BEER--- BUUUUUURP . Thank You sir may I have another and another and another.... has a little kick and a lot of taste. one of my personal faves....

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ncreep24 (1) - USA - NOV 14, 2004 does not count
The first word that comes to mind when imbibing this wonderful beer is power. Everything about it screams "more". Its hard to believe a beer that is so hoppy can be so well balanced and malty. The mouth feel is incredible as each bite, er...umm. drink is absolutely filled with richness and delight. A true to style IPA that could only have been made with an American Flare.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
flredsox (1) - USA - FEB 8, 2005 does not count
A well crafted beer. From the Head, Color and Aroma to the great taste. Great balance. I sometimes find the hops overwhelming the body in many IPAs. One quibble is that I prefer East Kent goulding Hops. Currently, though, this is my favoite IPA. Pizza Portís Frankís Double IPA is competition. Oh, one other thing, this is DRY, although you wonít know it till you get up off the Bar Stool.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
diederic (1) - CANADA - JUN 4, 2005 does not count
Bitter, bitter. Just past my bitter limit, I stress just. I knew going in that this should be expected. Good flavour and aroma. Still a very good beer. I would like to try this with different food to get a better sense of the beer.