overall

RATINGS: 3466   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

randomcircle (4) - studio city, California, USA - JUL 7, 2006 does not count
My new favorite. Iím obsessed. A+ If you like beer this is one you shouldnít pass up.

LennyH (60) - Delaware, USA - NOV 10, 2006
UPDATED: AUG 24, 2007 Bottle. Typical IPA color with a nice, foamy head and good lacing. Very flowery aroma for an IPA. Flavor is fruity and bitter and perfectly balanced. This IPA is well deserving of itís lofty status. Maybe my favorite beer. Re-rate - This is my favorite beer on the face of this earth, so I have to give it a 5.

soulassasin (3) - San Marcos, California, USA - JAN 12, 2007 does not count
Great hop aroma, clear dark color with medium head, big hopy flavor and great mouth feel that sits on the back of the tounge

DreamFragments (11) - Nevada, USA - MAR 15, 2007
Beautifully crafted beer. Full of citrus and pine aromas. Pours with a great golden color, this beer is one of my favorites.

psbrewlvr (15) - Palm Springs, California, USA - JUL 19, 2007
Prob my favortie IPA due to the fact there is stuff in there other than a mouthfull of hops, Nice different malts hops and slight yeasty character. kind of fruity too. Greast BREW!!!!~

TheJoseph (5) - Washington DC, USA - JUL 19, 2007 does not count
I donít think thereís anything I can say about this brew that hasnít been said. Itís one of my favorites and is absolutely delicious and complex, yet accessible for those with a weaker palate. I love amarillo hops and this beer is chock full of them. Easily my favorite IPA at the moment.

troopie (2292) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - SEP 16, 2007
Bottle. Floral hoppy aroma. Poured tarnished gold with foamy hoppy white head. Hoppy flavour, with faint malty sweetness to avoid unbalance. Lasting bitter and hoppy flavour. One of the best IPAs Iíve ever tasted. Only my second 5 in a year.

DeadGuyFrank (347) - http://westchesterbeer.com, USA - SEP 27, 2007
UPDATED: JAN 7, 2008 Oh my....I did not expect I would like this so much.....The aroma and taste in the back of your throat is so outstanding, so perfect for an IPA - I still canít believe it. Sniff the dry hopped goodness of bittern grapefruit.....WOW!!!

thegreat78 (42) - San Marcos, California, USA - NOV 2, 2007
This appeared a lot lighter in the glass then I had expected, but was still a nice pale gold colour. The head was a healthy 3 fingers of cloud-like creamy texture. The lacing coated the glass, to where it was opaque - cool. Smell, oh, the smell. Grapefruit citrus, and pine hops, all in attendance, right where they should be, which follow through to shine in the taste. Firm body, nice balance, sufficient carbonation, dry - can a big IPA like this be called silky smooth?

cale422 (28) - Timmonsville, South Carolina, USA - JUN 10, 2008
Visited San Diego great brew scene and Stone brewery kicks butt. This IPA is incredible. Light straw color tons of spicy citrus hop aromas and a great flavor to match and it gets better with ists crisp finish. Great brew