overall

RATINGS: 3427   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and you’ll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beer’s crisp and refreshing bitter character.

Tarmac61cm (5) - , Kansas, USA - JUL 29, 2013 does not count
Bottle. Pours a slightly hazy orange with a white head that settles slowly, thin lacing. Aroma is hoppy, resinous, bitter, and oily. Flavor is hoppy, moderately bitter, piney, with a very mild malt background. Bitter, very slightly soapy finish. Soft to moderate carbonation. Perfect well balanced IPA

Parksfamily (3) - Iowa, USA - JUL 30, 2013 does not count
This is also one of my favorite beers. Very good tasting beer. Also very high quality.

shanesmith89 (1) - , California, USA - AUG 12, 2013 does not count
This beer is excellent. I am a bartender for Stone in the airport and I have a bias, but I can’t help it. Stone is good for the craft beer community and I support them all the way. This beer is good and good for beer.

rburrell89 (10) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - SEP 2, 2013
This IPA sets the standard. Pours a golden color with a perfect head. Strong hop presence but not overwhelming. Has a piney/earthy nose and a very smooth finish. If you haven’t tried this beer yet, you need to.

gatheringfarts (1) - - NOV 16, 2013 does not count
sublime, nectar of god. if you are a hophead, this is the holy grail. my brother in law juano brought this to a golf outing one time and i will drink nothing else, except for ruination or the occasional arrogant bastard. makes a terrific beer a hole beer.

jbuskirk (404) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - DEC 26, 2013
Stone is no stranger to hoppy beers. They prove it with their legendary IPA. Stone IPA has everything you’d expect from a West Coast style India Pale Ale. It’s dank, bitter, and loaded with citrus tones. In short, this is everything you could want or expect from an IPA.

7bogey7 (6) - - DEC 30, 2013 does not count
My palate doesn’t allow me to be too particular, but I try every/all IPA’s wherever I go. Stone IPA is my staple. I live in San Diego, buy it by the case at Costco and feed it to all my friends. I drink it every day and have no negative comments - it tastes great and it’s my favorite beer. I am 71 years old and have been a beer drinker for 50 years - this is my favorite of all time.

ColaKid (48) - AUSTRALIA - JAN 20, 2014
The year is 2010, an Aussie craft beer novice travels to sunny California with his brother, he tastes Stone IPA, he is first overwhelmed by the crazy hop blast, by the end of the longneck he is converted forever to hoppy beers. Well done Stone, you made a beer wanker out of this Aussie! Perfection.

Hop_Hedonist (223) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - FEB 6, 2014
Delicious - a GREAT pale - herbal dominant with superb bitterness - really an APA rather than an IPA - must get more! Hey - in Australia a bottle costs $9 per bottle.. You yanks don’t know how lucky you are.

lordbrown666 (11) - Budapest, - MAY 9, 2014
Ez volt a legzsírabb sör, amit valaha ittam. Jó nem vagyok még túl öreg, jön még a folytatás. Nagyon frissítő, igazi sörkülönlegesség, színe, mint a sárkány aranya és enyhén citrusos mellékíze jól oltja a szomjat. The BEST!