RATINGS: 3667   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 246   ABV: 8.2%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
gallagwar (30) - USA - DEC 23, 2006
If you like bitter beer, youíve come to the right place. Very strong. One bottle can kick the unseasoned beer drinker in the backside. A beer you MUST be in the mood for.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
LeviathanIPA (30) - chula vista, California, USA - SEP 17, 2007
very good ipa, white head dim honey color, strong hop aroma, sweet hoppy taste with a floral finish, smooth texture.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
fistfull (30) - Halethorpe, Maryland, USA - OCT 31, 2009
Woooo weee! Hop heaven (if you like íem hoppy!) This beer exudes hops through its pores! OMG! It may not get much hoppier! A lingering hoppy bitterness coats the palate like none other! Light in color but big in its forward bite! This may be one of the kings of hoppy brews? No doubt!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
MosesMendoza (30) - South Carolina, USA - APR 28, 2010
Bomber from Greenís on Piney Grove. Aroma is the most perfect, crisp, clean & powerful hops. Taste is a mouthful of the same hops. This is a hop delight, I donít know what else to say, because the hops hit the front of my mouth, everything stays crisp, bitter, and hoppy throughout. Probably not for everyone.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
hopslammer (30) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - NOV 1, 2012
Holy Beelzebub. Iím thinking the guys who wrote this label knew what they were talking about, but no! I didnít listen. Now the next beer Iíll have is going to be tampered with. TOTALLY WORTH IT! It pours a nice orange golden hue (like a sunset, almost) with a very powerful and lingering aroma. Proabaly the best and longest smelling beer (by that I mean, usually as I get closer to the bottom of the glass, the aroma dissipates accordingly, but not here) Iíve had in a long time/ever. Not only that, but they say this is a bitter beer. And itís true! Too many times I hear "this is a brutally bitter beer" and it tastes sweet to me. Well, Stone backs up their claim and even now, a good 3 minutes since my last swig and I can still taste/feel the bitterness. Luckily it isnít so bad that itís like taking a taste of a hop pellet (homebrewers, you know you do this! but only every so often.) so there is a sweet relief in there somewhere. I canít discern any specific malt flavors, but man...if you like hops, youíre gonna LOVE this beer. But follow their advice and have this last otherwise the beer will do as itís name implies.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Infiniteipa (30) - - FEB 1, 2014
My bottle was the revamped 8.2% offering, its been a long while since I had this so I cant really tell how different this is, but it remains a firm favourite. This beer is unbalanced in the good way, muddy bitterness mixed with heavy grapefruit and pine. I prefer a higher abv, so this bump to 8.2 is more than welcome. Excellent as ever from Stone.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
stldicedealer (30) - Missouri, USA - DEC 1, 2014
Very fruit / citrus smelling. Bought this in a Stone mixed 12 pack. Do pay attention to what it says on the bottle as it can and probably will ruin your taste buds for the other fine beers in the mixed 12. This is a great tasting beer and easily drinkable for the higher abv. A real winner

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ghett0yeti (29) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - FEB 10, 2005
I hate to give a Stone brew such a low score, but this was like going to the brew shop, grabbing a handful of hop pellets and jamming them in your mouth. I mean, I love hops, but man, this stuff is out of control.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
MmmmCheese (29) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - DEC 4, 2005
I really enjoyed the first half of this large bottle but after that the hops were overpowering for me. Iíd buy it again though just so I can train my taste buds to appreciate good beer. It was as well balanced a beer as it could be. Buy this if you like hops.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
cthulu81 (29) - Woodbridge, Virginia, USA - SEP 19, 2006
to be completely honest i didnít take copious notes when first trying this warhead of a beer. once it was opened and in the glass i was quite content to simply relax, sip this incredibly pungent hop(that is both nose and tongue punchiní goodness) sonofabitch and watch a good portion of the second season of The Office. what i do recall (note that this was certainly not my only beverage of the evening,as i do believe that some bourbon found its way into my glass throughout the night, some irish whiskey as well...) is that this is an awesomely robust beer that i would say wirth certainty is not for everyone. but if you likes you some hops, come, take my hand and enter the champagne room.