RATINGS: 3657   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.04   EST. CALORIES: 246   ABV: 8.2%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
fsouth25 (19) - - NOV 16, 2013
This beer is very enjoyable very hoppy can be a bit to much for other very Strong has a good hang seriously the taste stays in your mouth quite a bit but can be addicting to drink after the first sip its not a beer I would recommend for someone trying an IPA for the first time but over all to its a great beer to have especially with some food ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Emmerson2305 (19) - Fortaleza, BRAZIL - JAN 9, 2014
Muito aromática. Pinho, cítrico. Amargor forte e persistente. Bem encorpada no malte. Final seco. Pouco se percebe o álcool, mesmo sendo 7,7% ABV. Predomina na boca o gosto do óleo de lúpulo, resinoso, de madeira e fruta citrica azeda. Lembra sumo da casca de limão. Cerveja única

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
mushi (18) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - AUG 10, 2003
22 oz. Orange, pale color with a light head. I got a bit of a floral aroma under the hops. When they say this ruins your palete, they were right. Too much for my inexperience, I can't say I liked the finish. Other than that, a good beer. Hoppy and strong. The destruction of the palete is really all I didn't like.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
coolshmo (18) - Rancho Cordova, California, USA - DEC 8, 2005
very hoppy, like the label says. very bitter too. but once you get past the bitterness, its really good. one of my favorite beers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
MMMBEERLS (18) - Portland, Oregon, USA - NOV 7, 2006
Bottle poured an amber hue with a nice thick 2 inch lace. Nose is intense floral citrus with a hint of alcohol. I really enjoyed the flavor profile of this one it still had a somewhat dry hop finish even at 7.7% a.b.v. The only thing missing was a nice malt balance. The palate of this one is drinkable if you like Double I.P.A.’s Overall I think I would have another.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
bscanlon (18) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 6, 2006
Very generously hopped brew. 22oz bomber from Mad Mex. It literally does what the bottle says it will do, ruin your palate from any other flavors. Not too sweet. Great blend of grapefruit and pine flavors. Excellent beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
LordHeelGibson (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 3, 2011
Extremely disappointing... no flavor, some bitterness, no body, akin to a light beer... in a word awful. I enjoyed the pale ale from Stone.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
CitizenMeow (18) - Linköping, SWEDEN - JUN 1, 2012
Hazy orange/golden color, not totally clear, big creamy white head. Not getting a huge smell out of it, but what i can pick up is citrusy hops, some grass notes, a bit floral. Overall fresh. Awesome taste. The malt flavors really shine through the big hop curtain, which are still fresh tasting, citrusy and floral. High bitterness. Very good

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
NNCRed (17) - Idaho, USA - JAN 10, 2006
1 pt 6 oz bottle. I opened the bottle and - wow! - talk about a hoppy floral aroma. Poured a nice hazy golden color with a white head. Good lacing, small carbonation action. The taste was overpowering with hops and bitterness - quite nice. Very, very good beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
pexoo (17) - Avon Lake, Ohio, USA - APR 27, 2004
Aroma hit with a flowery / fruit smell. For an IPA it has an unexpected creaminess, with a balanced hoppy flavor. My wife avers, "One of the best beers I have ever tasted. I like it."