Stören

Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.83   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
JuStuka (201) - Edo De Mex, MEXICO - SEP 1, 2008
I found this beer really cheap, 3.50dls six pack, well, its not bad, but its not good, good for drinking in a sunny day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
wnp22 (685) - Toronto (Roncesvalles Village), Ontario, CANADA - JAN 11, 2006
Wow. Only one fucking rating. (no foul word sensorship....). My goodness. I have to explain the story. Obtained from my perpetual inlaws (i.e. never ending.....). Actuallly obtained from the depths of the yucatan pensinsula....real tribal stuff...and in a tin.... Ok...here we go... Tin is green and gold, 355ml, pretty standard....but terribly nasty. Seems to be a lager from belgium, and I lament to the beer gods WTF!!!!! How? How did this nastiness happen. (Note: I have not yet sampled the beer. It sits slightly ’ahead’ of me. Somewhat majestic, proud. Ohhhhhhh......it says, I am an import you lucky blither (in a slightly Ricky Gervais accent) almost like the number one podcast and end of segment statement......."oh...chimpanzee that monkey news......" butm unlike the ricky gervais podcast, it says.....oh my....I indeed suck.....

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Nekronos (3646) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 21, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 2, 2006 It was great, a little bitter for being a lager, but it says premium lager, anyway. I am not so sure what are these beers about. SInce I haven’t found them in the web. BUt thay are licensed.