overall

RATINGS: 58   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82/5   EST. CALORIES: 95   ABV: 3.16%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
tone77 (256) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 6, 2012
Pours a pale yellow color. Smell is mild, a touch of corn and grains. Taste is also mild, some grains, a hint of hops. Overall there is nothing to separate this from other light beers.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
FUNK (120) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 19, 2001
My god i can’t belive something exist with less of a tast then staub. It had no smell and next to no tast, except when it warmed up and then it tasted like a beer fart. I could piss in a bottle and it would be better then this.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
LowBrau (111) - Tonawanda, New York, USA - NOV 9, 2012
Pours a very light yellow - one of the palest beers I’ve ever seen. No nose to speak of. Some grainy aroma along with some burnt and vegetable notes. Kind of salty. Other times I’ve tried this I wasn’t thinking too hard about it and it seemed inoffensive. So I guess my advice is, if you’re drinking this, try not to think.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 7, 2002
Funk, the iceman, and myself are all veterans of this particular beer and I’d have to say that I would sooner settle in with a 30 pack of the Beast than suffer through this poor excuse for beer again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
tauruslw33 (69) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 19, 2006
I love Straub Beer. I am always a little dissapointed when I get this beer. It has little to no aroma and pours a pale yellow. Very watered down (but much more flavour than your average American lights). For a hot summers day, I would pick this, but not the better of Straub’s beers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DirtyJerd (61) - Edinboro, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2007
As far as light beers go, Straub Light is right up there. While the flavor is not as powerful as one would like - it is somewhat expected from a light beer. Still has a nice taste with a clean aftertaste. And with no preservatives, you don’t need to worry about those hangovers in the morning.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
jokerman (4) - Monaca, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 3, 2007 does not count
UPDATED: MAR 19, 2007 Wow this is a REALLY light beer. Fizzy water with just a hint of actual beer taste in the background.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Creul (3) - USA - JUN 20, 2003 does not count
Excuse My Language .... Put this a piece of shit beer.......... shouldn't even exist .... bah i would die before i drank this again