overall
Brewed by United Breweries Group
Style: Pale Lager
Bangalore, India

RATINGS: 471   WEIGHTED AVG: 2   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
A clean, crisp, pleasant beer. Light and delicate flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Scipio (719) - Palatine, Illinois, USA - MAR 17, 2014
Pours a clear, pale yellow with a medium white head that dissipates quickly. The aroma is skunky, very grainy, and mild breadiness. The taste continues with a grainy theme. Its a bit buttery with some metallic flavors as well. But at least it isnít as bad as it smells. It lacks much of an aftertaste, although I do get some floral hints. Light in body, with a good amount of carbonation, but a thin texture. I suppose that I can happily say that it is at least mildly drinkable and I was able to take this one down.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tore_pettersen (195) - - FEB 2, 2014
Flaske fra Meny StrÝmmen. Korngul, lite skum og medium kullsyre. Utpreget maltlukt og kanskje litt sitrus. Smaker utvannet og tamt, ingen stor opplevelse.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
cbfobes (2344) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - DEC 21, 2013
Poured from 650ml bottle, I believe this is my first rate from India, might be the last. Pours a clear light yellow with a thin white head, the aroma is of skunk and really not a lot else, not sure how old this bottle is, I guess thereís some wet socks mixed in too, awful, the flavor is horrible, rancid, dirty water mixed with skunk and basement mold, my god, not worth the $2 price tag.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Steinus (4) - - DEC 14, 2013 does not count
Smells little. Some fruit. Pale colour. Large white head that disappears quickly. Grassy, leathery flavour. Not nice. Nice and carbonated. The only good thing about this beer is that itís quick to drink...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
drowland (6156) - Valdosta, Georgia, USA - DEC 11, 2013
12/11/13. 650mL bottle from Warehouse. Weird, I always assumed I had rated this. Just one of those things I was always scrolling past until I finally decided to double check. Well, here goes. I have such high expectations for the beauty. Bottle from store aroma. Not quite clear golden copper type pour. I wouldnít call it hazy or cloudy, but itís not quite clear. Some chill haze, I suppose. Grassy aroma, sweet, wet hay, a bit like driving onto a farm with a bunch of fresh cut hay, only thereís also skunk, that weird burnt caramel malt liquor aroma, touches of fruitness, and some new rubber tire. Sweet flavor, hay, grass, and doughy malts dominate, showing some corn, rubber, and burnt caramel. Not good, but could be much worse.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
trujahwarrior (509) - Monroe, Washington, USA - DEC 4, 2013
11oz bottle at a India restaurant. Pours a pale yellow color with a thin white head that leaves little to no lacing. Smells of light malts, hops and rice. Tastes of all the same things in the smell. Mouthfeel is light with good carbonation. Overall it was a pretty good lager, it went well with the spicy Indian food I was eating.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
geologyguy (762) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - OCT 31, 2013
Mild lager that is medium mild on the malt, light hops, heavier than a normal lager but still not great

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
DrDurling (1) - Hanwell, New Brunswick, CANADA - OCT 12, 2013 does not count
Nice lager, easy drinkability with delicious Indian cuisine. Crisp taste, minimal head. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Iphonephan (3635) - McLean, Virginia, USA - SEP 30, 2013
From a 22 oz bottle served at an Indian restaurant. Clear pale gold pour with a white head. Indistinct grain aroma. Light flavor with high carbonation. Good for washing down spicy Indian fare.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wildbeercat (353) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 29, 2013
22floz/650ml bottle into a Samuel Adams glass; served cold. Aroma: Nothing. I donít smell malt, I donít smell hops. I smell nothing. Appearance: Clear, bright yellow body with a soda-like white head that dissipates to nothing. Exceptionally fizzy. Taste: Some light malt, but thatís it. No real flavor. Just a teeny bit of light, bready malt. Palate: Light body, lots of effervescence, and a short finish. Overall: I donít like this beer because it is so neutral. It takes no risks and makes no statements. Flavor neutral and boring. I would rather have flavors that offend me.