overall

RATINGS: 375   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerNazi (169) - winnetka, California, USA - SEP 21, 2001
it reminds me of fruit loops.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - SEP 5, 2001
A case of this showed up at my brother’s wedding. There were various kegs of Boyne River brew so no one really noticed the Tequiza until a bottle of Fighting Cock showed up after midnight and many things that would ordinary seem pretty stupid, seemed like good ideas. Even pretty drunk this stuff tastes, well, wrong. Ther’es still most of a case in my folks’ barn if any of you actually like candied lime in your dishwater.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
pauliefrog99 (302) - FLINT, Michigan, USA - SEP 5, 2001

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JessterCPA (130) - Wayne, New Jersey, USA - SEP 4, 2001
Just like drinking Corona with the lime already in!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
21iceman40 (1732) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 7, 2003 I really liked tequiza. It was a very interesting and unique beer. Good flavor. I give it respect. Fuck that- I was only kidding. This tastes like a skuck took a shit in some lemonade.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
K-V-F-L (292) - LaVista, Nebraska, USA - AUG 18, 2001
The macros are getting better at camouflaging their piss-water. They are not there yet, but the average quality is slowly going up. Too sweet to drink a lot of, but at least I got the feeling that there was indeed a beer underneath all that citrus.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Fahrenheit81399 (21) - USA - AUG 17, 2001
I was ’duped’ by myself no less into buying this stuff again. I first tried it after drinking 3 Mickey’s malt quarts on an empty stomach in the space of an hour to which i responded by passing out at a computer while online..a friend woke me up and i went outside a fell down her steep rock lawn puking as a rolled down the hill...what fun! then i came inside and they handed me a tequiza...now i had the taste of vomit in my mouth..was extremely dehydrated..and generall felt like crap...so of course when compared to vomit and freshly cut grass tequiza tasted like the undisputed greatest drink around...but the next time i tried it after raving to all my family about it i thought it was a watered down bottle of piss with a lime wedge..or agave nectar if you believe their marketing bs...my what the wonders of being blitzed can do to the senses...

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - AUG 16, 2001
Pathetic. Tastes like Coors Light (which has no taste) with lime juice squeezed in it. I wish this crap would go away and die. Only for soul-less trendy motards.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Delbomber (387) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 10, 2001
Tastes like Corona with about 5 lime wedges instead of one. That being said, it was a lot better than I expected. DEFINITELY NOT something I would drink if I was in the mood for real beer, however, this was quite tasty and refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 2, 2001
A refreshing alternative to beer or cider. It is quite enjoyable sometimes, but definately not beer.