overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ron (2441) - Rochester, New York, USA - JAN 3, 2009
I had some of these a while back with my brothers. I always thought that it was a bad Mexican beer. I did not know that it was a bad ripoff of a bad Mexican beer. (See Corona, same thing)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
zach8270 (3366) - Henrietta, New York, USA - DEC 18, 2008
[bottle - 12 oz] Pale yellow with a fizzy white head that dies quickly. Aroma is lime. Not much else. Flavor is rather odd. Lime flavor at the beginning with an odd spice middle and a fruity lime finish. It is refreshing, I have to give it that.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jcwattsrugger (11071) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - OCT 23, 2008
12oz bottle-pours a dissipating foamy white head and pale yellow color with effervescence. Aroma is lime, some grain. Taste is herbal, lime, some grain, soapy, thin. Un-enjoyable.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Butters (3725) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - SEP 11, 2008
Clear extra pale yelow with sustainable white head. Aroma of lime jello. Flavor of fruity lime. Watery with fair carbonation. I wouldn’t recommend this to an enemy...

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
bsm80 (144) - Massapequa Park, New York, USA - SEP 6, 2008
Reeks of artificial lemon/lime, tastes bad, aftertaste is worse, would not recommend this to a friend...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Beerdedone (2567) - Croydon, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 23, 2008
Bottle. Pours a pale golden color with a white head. Aroma of lemon/lime and notes of citrus. Flavor follows the aroma with a light body and a watery texture. BAH

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MaltDawg (1344) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - AUG 14, 2008
My thanks to Butters for coercing me into this punishment. Big lime aroma with piles of corn. Clear straw color with rocky white head that fell quickly. Fruity lime flavor, fairly dry and a bit cardboardy. Light body with high carbonation. Fairly clean dry finish with touch of residual citrus. If I could have this served ice cold on a beach in Tahiti, I would be more than happy to drink again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BlackDonald (1126) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 9, 2008
Miller Chill before it was invented AB had Tequiza. Listen if I want to drink Tequila, I will shoot it seperately and have a beer to back it. I don’t want the two mixed together. Way too artifically citrusy sweet.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
unclemike (2213) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - AUG 9, 2008
tastes pretty good to begin with, kind of like a mix of beer and citrus, but it is way too sweet and gets sickening after about a third of the bottle

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
NomDeBeer (414) - Maryland, USA - AUG 4, 2008
"I poured this one down the drain and felt bad for my sink" - I wish I could take credit for that, but I overheard someone else say it in a liquor store once. That sums up this beer perfectly. I never thought I’d say that Bud Light with lime was better that anything, but yeah, its better than this.