overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
unclemattie (4119) - Georgia, USA - MAR 10, 2008
12oz clear, twist-off bottle. The first time I had this swill was around the time I had turned 21 and it was brand new. I knew that I loved Beer that was different. But after this offering I switched to Jack Daniels! :: It looks good. Pale clear yellow color with a white, slightly pink thin fizzy head. Hints of lime flavoring in the nose. Flavor of sweet lime along with some lager rinse water. Tastes of Aspartame sweetness that naturally turns your stomach. Lots of chemical flavorings and sweeteners. Very chemical. Froot Loops and the worst of any Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. HOW DOES THIS SWILL STILL SELL??

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Hopdup (70) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAR 8, 2008
Good if you like seltzer with lime. Very light , carbonated like sprite. I thought they would stop selling this but i guess not.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
RunDWP (203) - San Jose, California, USA - MAR 8, 2008
Is it beer? I can’t taste any hops, any malt, but a lot of sweet aquave and lime. Pours yellow and fizzy with a slight head, that quickly dissipates. Goes down smooth. Probaby would go OK with Mexican food if this was kept really cold.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BigMack55 (10) - eldorado, Kansas, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Very Sweet dosent even taste like a beer its on the category of a smirnoff the lime is almost overpowering so basicaly not a good beer but a good alcoholic beverage

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
chrissy (122) - Connecticut, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Horrid! I can’t believe they still make this stuff. If I was dying of thrist and this was all that was available, I’d be ok with my date with the reaper.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
RustedHalo (11) - USA - MAR 1, 2008
A friend of mine convinced me to try this the next time I had Mexican food, and he’s normally trustworthy when it comes to beer. I won’t be taking any more of his advice. I struggle to even call this beer. It tastes like a bottle of generic grocery store lemon-lime soda with a shot of cheap tequila mixed into it. Flat, overpowering and undrinkable. As if the way the repugnant lime flavor urinates on your tongue isn’t enough, it comes complete with a skunky aftertaste. Could not finish my second bottle.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
charlelos (14) - SAN ANTONIO, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2008
i have a buddy that loves to drink this. i have had it on more than one ocassion and i stil don’t care for it. it doesn’t grab my palate and the taste is to bitter for me.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Zaprozdower (66) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 17, 2008
This is a bizarre brew, and not in a good way. Maybe better than the worst American lagers (Keystone, Busch), but not much else. The combo of Tequila flavor and beer is not one to be sought out.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
ROGUE (2085) - Newark, Delaware, USA - FEB 13, 2008
When you see it you think you are going to taste a refreshing mexican brew. When you taste it you know that you aren’t. Then when you are done you smell like you have just drank a 5th of taquila.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BelgianBeerGal (3102) - Panama City, Florida, USA - FEB 12, 2008
Bottled. Label reads "Drink Ice Cold," probably a wise recommendation. Clear amber colour with no head and little carbonation. Aroma is chemical citrus fruit and menthol...odd. Weird watery, fruit flavour that doesn’t even remotely resemble beer. Leaves a checmical aftertaste. I appreciate good tequila and good beer but this missed on all accounts.