RATINGS: 377   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BMan1113VR (7909) - Los Angeles, California, USA - APR 12, 2008
Drank with ilovedarkbeer. Better than Michelob lime and Cactus. Pours with a fizzy white head and a pale yellow body. Ginger and seven-up aroma. Gin and tonic taste. Fizzy mouth.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
changeup45 (1727) - Mount Dora, Florida, USA - APR 12, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 9, 2008 Itís a decent tasting beverage. I wouldnt classify it as a beer though and donít really get the concept. May as well call that Smirinoff Ice stuff beer. LOL. The chicks can have this."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mikey (503) - farmington, Utah, USA - APR 6, 2008
Poured a light, bubbly yellow with a thin cap of white foam. The nose was skunky with lime. The taste is sweet and the grains are light. The finish is very acidic, the hops are mild but I cant tell if the bitterness is coming from the hops or from the lime flavoring. No thanks.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
unclemattie (4358) - Georgia, USA - MAR 10, 2008
12oz clear, twist-off bottle. The first time I had this swill was around the time I had turned 21 and it was brand new. I knew that I loved Beer that was different. But after this offering I switched to Jack Daniels! :: It looks good. Pale clear yellow color with a white, slightly pink thin fizzy head. Hints of lime flavoring in the nose. Flavor of sweet lime along with some lager rinse water. Tastes of Aspartame sweetness that naturally turns your stomach. Lots of chemical flavorings and sweeteners. Very chemical. Froot Loops and the worst of any Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. HOW DOES THIS SWILL STILL SELL??

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Hopdup (70) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAR 8, 2008
Good if you like seltzer with lime. Very light , carbonated like sprite. I thought they would stop selling this but i guess not.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
RunDWP (203) - San Jose, California, USA - MAR 8, 2008
Is it beer? I canít taste any hops, any malt, but a lot of sweet aquave and lime. Pours yellow and fizzy with a slight head, that quickly dissipates. Goes down smooth. Probaby would go OK with Mexican food if this was kept really cold.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BigMack55 (10) - eldorado, Kansas, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Very Sweet dosent even taste like a beer its on the category of a smirnoff the lime is almost overpowering so basicaly not a good beer but a good alcoholic beverage

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
chrissy (122) - Connecticut, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Horrid! I canít believe they still make this stuff. If I was dying of thrist and this was all that was available, Iíd be ok with my date with the reaper.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
RustedHalo (11) - USA - MAR 1, 2008
A friend of mine convinced me to try this the next time I had Mexican food, and heís normally trustworthy when it comes to beer. I wonít be taking any more of his advice. I struggle to even call this beer. It tastes like a bottle of generic grocery store lemon-lime soda with a shot of cheap tequila mixed into it. Flat, overpowering and undrinkable. As if the way the repugnant lime flavor urinates on your tongue isnít enough, it comes complete with a skunky aftertaste. Could not finish my second bottle.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
charlelos (14) - SAN ANTONIO, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2008
i have a buddy that loves to drink this. i have had it on more than one ocassion and i stil donít care for it. it doesnít grab my palate and the taste is to bitter for me.