overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
emacgee (3958) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - SEP 30, 2007
This isnt really even beer to me. Tastes like all lime and mild cardboard. Not good.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
fro2218 (470) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 28, 2007
Limey and not very tasty. Smells of Citrus and beer. Pretty gross. Drinking games anyone?

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
TheBeerMaster (100) - Little Falls, New Jersey, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Fruity finish with an afterthought of lime. Honestly, it smells like a Kamikaze, for those who’ve had the privilege of enjoying one of the finest shots known to man. While it’s probably one of the simpler tastes you’ll come across on this site, it also happens to be one of the most refreshing. In the end, that’s much more important than the complex heaviness of porters and stouts.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
TheBeerGod909 (43) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2007
hombrepalo, I’d like to know how this disgraces tequila. Anyways, I found that while this beer had a weak color, it had a remarkably refreshing taste. Perhaps some don’t like it because its simple and refreshing, not nearly as complex as the muddy-coffee porters that hombrepalo enjoys. I plan on purchasing again.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
hombrepalo (1800) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 4, 2007
One of the worst tasting beers ever. What a mistake. horrible piss tasting watered down sickening taste. A disgrace to tequila and beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2192) - New Jersey, USA - AUG 21, 2007
decent candy brew for when it’s real hot outside and i am not in the mood for the traditional fare of my desires. so as not to turn to ’hooch’ i seek my solace in places like this. one needs to appreciate the yang before you can truly understand the ying. sweet, tangy, limey and pretty good fun in its place. just like the beautiful Juanita! and it’s just as bubbly.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Not that bad. Pours clear yellow fizz. Sweet lime nose with a little tequila. Refreshing light lime taste. Corny and some tequila-like artificial flavors. It got sickening after I had more than one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
AgentSteve (1614) - SF Bay Area, California, USA - AUG 19, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 29, 2009 Alright, I have to admit. On the boat after a good wakeboard run, my friend offered me one of these, and I reluctantly accepted, and I admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not something I would order in a pub, but it hit the spot on the boat, and I would have it again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jbuzz (748) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 6, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 15, 2007 I guess I am in the minority here but I like this. I find it refreshing. I like the lime taste and find it much better than Corona by far.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BrewDad (4774) - Olympia, Washington, USA - JUL 29, 2007
12oz Bottle
Deep aroma of tequila and lime. Light golden ale color. The flavor was full of tequila and lime flavors this was a fun beer to drink as it was an old favorite for me in college. This will do for a hot day and to quench the thirst of anyone.