RATINGS: 377   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Fahrenheit81399 (21) - USA - AUG 17, 2001
I was ’duped’ by myself no less into buying this stuff again. I first tried it after drinking 3 Mickey’s malt quarts on an empty stomach in the space of an hour to which i responded by passing out at a computer while online..a friend woke me up and i went outside a fell down her steep rock lawn puking as a rolled down the hill...what fun! then i came inside and they handed me a tequiza...now i had the taste of vomit in my mouth..was extremely dehydrated..and generall felt like crap...so of course when compared to vomit and freshly cut grass tequiza tasted like the undisputed greatest drink around...but the next time i tried it after raving to all my family about it i thought it was a watered down bottle of piss with a lime wedge..or agave nectar if you believe their marketing bs...my what the wonders of being blitzed can do to the senses...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
drinkinfla (21) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - FEB 16, 2004
Oh my God, what the hell is this stuff?!?!? This is for people who are too damn lazy to squeeze the lime into their Corona!! Water down your beer with a lemon-lime soda, and that's what Tequiza tastes like. Not even strong enough to catch a buzz unless you pound down one every 5 minutes.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
davisconn3299 (20) - rexford, New York, USA - MAY 14, 2001
It’s not anything fancy, but it’s fun to drink sometimes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Primobang (18) - New Hampshire, USA - MAR 1, 2002
Not really a beer. Looks like pee, tastes like sweetened beer. Nice to have a few of and then switch to cheap crappy stuff

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JoeTwelvepack (17) - USA - JUL 23, 2003
This is, I think, the only "beer" I have ever poured out due to the flavor alone. It's a miserable excuse for a brew. I drank half of it, thinking it might get better as it went along, but no such luck. The flavor is rotten well tequila and fake lime.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
skuDZ (16) - Fremont, California, USA - DEC 13, 2003
This tasted like crap. Too artificial all together. Horrible fake lime/fake beer taste. ugh.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
crvkorn (15) - dillon, South Carolina, USA - OCT 2, 2000
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2003 i got tired of it really fast, serve it near freezing

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
acohrs02 (15) - Beaumont, Texas, USA - MAY 18, 2008
Gross beer. Nasty color accompanied with nasty taste. I can’t believe I even drank a whole bottle of this stuff. Don’t waste your time, even if you’re bored.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TheGreatAddo (14) - West Hills, California, USA - AUG 24, 2005
Only a few words come to mind. Froot Loops with Budweiser. Do you eat Froot Loops in Beer? I don’t. My question is, why did Anheuser think ceral and beer mix?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
charlelos (14) - SAN ANTONIO, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2008
i have a buddy that loves to drink this. i have had it on more than one ocassion and i stil don’t care for it. it doesn’t grab my palate and the taste is to bitter for me.