overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Primobang (18) - New Hampshire, USA - MAR 1, 2002
Not really a beer. Looks like pee, tastes like sweetened beer. Nice to have a few of and then switch to cheap crappy stuff

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JoeTwelvepack (17) - USA - JUL 23, 2003
This is, I think, the only "beer" I have ever poured out due to the flavor alone. It's a miserable excuse for a brew. I drank half of it, thinking it might get better as it went along, but no such luck. The flavor is rotten well tequila and fake lime.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
skuDZ (16) - Fremont, California, USA - DEC 13, 2003
This tasted like crap. Too artificial all together. Horrible fake lime/fake beer taste. ugh.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
crvkorn (15) - dillon, South Carolina, USA - OCT 2, 2000
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2003 i got tired of it really fast, serve it near freezing

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
acohrs02 (15) - Beaumont, Texas, USA - MAY 18, 2008
Gross beer. Nasty color accompanied with nasty taste. I canít believe I even drank a whole bottle of this stuff. Donít waste your time, even if youíre bored.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TheGreatAddo (14) - West Hills, California, USA - AUG 24, 2005
Only a few words come to mind. Froot Loops with Budweiser. Do you eat Froot Loops in Beer? I donít. My question is, why did Anheuser think ceral and beer mix?

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
charlelos (14) - SAN ANTONIO, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2008
i have a buddy that loves to drink this. i have had it on more than one ocassion and i stil donít care for it. it doesnít grab my palate and the taste is to bitter for me.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
pedrobeernut (13) - San Pedro, California, USA - JUN 14, 2003
Budweiser has a bad case of Montezuma's revenge. No hops, no malt, no barley. Where's the beer? I'm confused. Like an aggressively bad wine cooler. Amazing how the wealthiest brewery in the world can turn out crap like this. An affront to beer and tequila. If you ever drank tequila and beer until you puked, this is the taste that's left in your mouth. My Mexican friends hate it too. Una cerveza encabronada!

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
RustedHalo (11) - USA - MAR 1, 2008
A friend of mine convinced me to try this the next time I had Mexican food, and heís normally trustworthy when it comes to beer. I wonít be taking any more of his advice. I struggle to even call this beer. It tastes like a bottle of generic grocery store lemon-lime soda with a shot of cheap tequila mixed into it. Flat, overpowering and undrinkable. As if the way the repugnant lime flavor urinates on your tongue isnít enough, it comes complete with a skunky aftertaste. Could not finish my second bottle.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
pdiroquois (11) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 8, 2005
All you beer aficiandoís, you gotta think outside the box with this one. Go mow the lawn on a 90 degree day. Work up a sweat. A big hot swealtering sweat. Then, drink a Tequiza. Then drink another. Talk about a thirst quencher. Better than any other beer on the market. You just gotta know when to have one. Itís smooth and light and wonderful on a hot summer day. Give it a second chance if youíve walked away from it already. Give it a first chance if you havenít tried it yet.