overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beertender99 (10) - Granite City, Illinois, USA - JAN 26, 2002
What were they thinking? A beer that tastes like Fruity Pebbles Cereal? Yet another sad attempt to de-throne a competitor (aka Corona). Why not go after the Marti-Gras drinkers and tempt them away from Killians Irish Red. I know, you can call it Killarney’s. Yeah, that’s the ticket! It will be a huge success! A-B should stick to the piss-poor pilsners it’s known for.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
Big-D99 (10) - ellensburg, Washington, USA - FEB 26, 2002
very sweet taste. don’t drink it to get drunk or you’ll be sicker than a dag. all in all its not too bad and quite refreshing under the right circumstances.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
pdiroquois (10) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 8, 2005
All you beer aficiando’s, you gotta think outside the box with this one. Go mow the lawn on a 90 degree day. Work up a sweat. A big hot swealtering sweat. Then, drink a Tequiza. Then drink another. Talk about a thirst quencher. Better than any other beer on the market. You just gotta know when to have one. It’s smooth and light and wonderful on a hot summer day. Give it a second chance if you’ve walked away from it already. Give it a first chance if you haven’t tried it yet.

nathanh5 (9) - Alexandria, Alabama, USA - MAY 11, 2011 does not count
My favorite beer on earth. I miss this brew, retired for a few years now. The best summer cooler-beer ever conceived. Slightly sweet, the hint of Tequila, agave nectar and lime just made this taste perfect to my tongue. I am working furiously (and probably to no avail) to get them to bring this back.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BoozeCommando (7) - PHILIPPINES - FEB 5, 2003 does not count
UPDATED: FEB 26, 2003 This crap sucks. And that's no secret judging by the other posts here, so you've been warned. Watch out, buddy, you could be the next sucker to sample this shit. I thought Red Horse Beer from the Philippines was bad (probably due to the foul stench it gives off and its formaldehyde taste) but this rank recipe will make you wish you were dead. The Booze Commando gives this one the thumbs-down, big time! I can't believe a friend actually got inspired to write a song, Cowboy of Love, after sinking a gutful of this crap. Argghhh!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
TheSmoothness (7) - USA - APR 1, 2007 does not count
The appearance reminds me of a typical cheap beer with virtually no head and a light yellow color. It had a nice lime scent as well as a heavy initial and finishing lime flavor, with a short duration. After swallowing, there isn’t much to enjoy from this light bodied, dry textured, lively carbonated beer. This is probably good if your not in the mood for a real beer on a hot summer day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
hophead4499 (7) - Georgia, USA - JUN 18, 2002 does not count
An odd brew all together, quite tasty though.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
MP99 (6) - California, USA - JUL 1, 2002 does not count
Flavored Corona-type beverage. Reminds me of a bowl of Froot Loops. Needless to say, beer and Froot Loops, yuk!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
FrankSchick (6) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - JUL 15, 2008 does not count
I liked this one. It is much better than the other mass-bottled lime-flavored beers. i like the blue agava flavor. The base beer is pretty lousy. The flavors bring it up slightly for me.

0.9
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Emtcotsurfer (5) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JUL 24, 2006 does not count
My mother things this is the best beer she has EVER had... so I just had to try it. Well.. it smelled ok, and I was looking forward to the taste. However I was deeply saddened to to taste the flavor of cheap beer mixed with fake lime flavoring.. .I wouldn’t give this beer to my dog!! Needless to say I’m putting my mother on a strict diet of Corona only!