overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

Sammys (428) - Portland, Maine, USA - DEC 18, 2000
I was so unmoved by this ’beer’ that I forgot to rate it 3 months ago. Corona with the lime already dropped in. Its sorry state of affairs when a marketing department finds that there is actually a potential demand for something like this in a country...sadly, ours.

Reid (1851) - Salem,Oregon, Oregon, USA - OCT 14, 2003
I am surprised this stuff is still on sale..what can i say? This is on the absolute bottom of the feeding chain as far as beer goes. Urine coloured fizzy alcoholic water..with lime and a cheapo tequila taste,,horrid.

Goodfella (60) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 20, 2004
Did someone accidently mix Trix cereal with beer? It sure tastes like it. I'm from the stl and I can't understand how auggie busch stays in bussiness!

celogan (201) - Oroville, California, USA - MAY 15, 2004
Well there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is; this crap doesn’t taste like beer in any way. The good news is; at least it doesn’t taste like bud even though they make it; which should have been my first clue; and normally would have been but that little bit of curiosity overtook my common sense and experience with anything AB makes. This is more of a carbonated lime-aide. Very light with a watery mouthfeel no head, no lacing and no chance I’ll ever get this again.

turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - MAY 31, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 16, 2004 IF i could rate this a zero i would!! this stuff sucks and i could not even finish the bottle,,this #@$# is nasty!!

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - SEP 3, 2004
I didn’t really expect this to taste like tequila, I thought it was just a similarity in name to sell it. I don’t like tequila, and I don’t like this. However, if you add the juice of an entire lime to this, it is better...not good...but better.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 7, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2005 Imagine the wonderful taste of tequilla combined with the wonderful taste of Budweiser. Now, imagine an overpriced putrid mess that will give you rotgut for a week. Tastes like the refuse from a goat’s balls but with alcohol. Avoid at all costs.

ceejmomeechmo (58) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 23, 2005
This is not beer, or at least it shouldn’t be. Worst thing I have ever tasted in my entire life.

TheGreatAddo (14) - West Hills, California, USA - AUG 24, 2005
Only a few words come to mind. Froot Loops with Budweiser. Do you eat Froot Loops in Beer? I don’t. My question is, why did Anheuser think ceral and beer mix?

BeerBlockaid (683) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 20, 2005