overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

Goodfella (60) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 20, 2004
Did someone accidently mix Trix cereal with beer? It sure tastes like it. I'm from the stl and I can't understand how auggie busch stays in bussiness!

celogan (201) - Oroville, California, USA - MAY 15, 2004
Well there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is; this crap doesn’t taste like beer in any way. The good news is; at least it doesn’t taste like bud even though they make it; which should have been my first clue; and normally would have been but that little bit of curiosity overtook my common sense and experience with anything AB makes. This is more of a carbonated lime-aide. Very light with a watery mouthfeel no head, no lacing and no chance I’ll ever get this again.

turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - MAY 31, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 16, 2004 IF i could rate this a zero i would!! this stuff sucks and i could not even finish the bottle,,this #@$# is nasty!!

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - SEP 3, 2004
I didnít really expect this to taste like tequila, I thought it was just a similarity in name to sell it. I donít like tequila, and I donít like this. However, if you add the juice of an entire lime to this, it is better...not good...but better.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 7, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2005 Imagine the wonderful taste of tequilla combined with the wonderful taste of Budweiser. Now, imagine an overpriced putrid mess that will give you rotgut for a week. Tastes like the refuse from a goatís balls but with alcohol. Avoid at all costs.

ceejmomeechmo (58) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 23, 2005
This is not beer, or at least it shouldnít be. Worst thing I have ever tasted in my entire life.

TheGreatAddo (14) - West Hills, California, USA - AUG 24, 2005
Only a few words come to mind. Froot Loops with Budweiser. Do you eat Froot Loops in Beer? I donít. My question is, why did Anheuser think ceral and beer mix?

BeerBlockaid (683) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 20, 2005
!!!!!!!!&# you drink this beer. ......GOD KILLS A KITTEN!!!!!!!&#

Bartzilla (532) - La Mesa, California, USA - MAY 8, 2006
Letís do some math here. Crappy beer + fake tequila flavoring = absolutely disgusting. This stuff isnít retired yet? You mean this lasted longer than the first shipments that went out to liquor stores? You mean to tell me that thereís at least 239 other people who have had this stuff? Amazing. This stuff hits you like Ipecac Syrup except it tastes a lot worse. Now Iíve never poured Budweiser through a muleís butt crack and into my mouth, but I reckon it would taste identical to this.

FlySwatter (34) - USA - JUL 11, 2006
Disgusting. An American example of a German Radler (lager and a lemon limish soda) with the extra touch of tequila flavoring. Way too sweet and a horrible flavor overall.