overall

RATINGS: 374   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Combining beer with citrus to deliver a refreshing, light taste.

Goodfella (60) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 20, 2004
Did someone accidently mix Trix cereal with beer? It sure tastes like it. I'm from the stl and I can't understand how auggie busch stays in bussiness!

celogan (201) - Oroville, California, USA - MAY 15, 2004
Well there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is; this crap doesn’t taste like beer in any way. The good news is; at least it doesn’t taste like bud even though they make it; which should have been my first clue; and normally would have been but that little bit of curiosity overtook my common sense and experience with anything AB makes. This is more of a carbonated lime-aide. Very light with a watery mouthfeel no head, no lacing and no chance I’ll ever get this again.

turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - MAY 31, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 16, 2004 IF i could rate this a zero i would!! this stuff sucks and i could not even finish the bottle,,this #@$# is nasty!!

Snojerk321 (2960) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 8, 2007
Wow..why am I rating this.....oh yeah, so I can get my stats up....thats about it. I drink this if Iím completely wasted.

StFun (567) - Indiana, USA - JAN 28, 2008
Worst. Beer. Ever. Beers name sounds like how it makes you feel...queezy. I wish I could rate this lower than .5

BelgianBeerGal (3103) - Panama City, Florida, USA - FEB 12, 2008
Bottled. Label reads "Drink Ice Cold," probably a wise recommendation. Clear amber colour with no head and little carbonation. Aroma is chemical citrus fruit and menthol...odd. Weird watery, fruit flavour that doesnít even remotely resemble beer. Leaves a checmical aftertaste. I appreciate good tequila and good beer but this missed on all accounts.

chrissy (122) - Connecticut, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Horrid! I canít believe they still make this stuff. If I was dying of thrist and this was all that was available, Iíd be ok with my date with the reaper.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Guinness4Duff (515) - Tallahassee (and Poconos, PA), Florida, USA - MAY 26, 2008
Bottle. Its pretty much like bottling a corona with the lime already in there, but way grosser. Were they actually trying to make a tequilla flavored beer? Makes me wanna vomit just thinking about it.

daknole (8941) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 28, 2008
How this beer even makes it into the 1 percentile i will never know. Nasty, awful, gross. Move along.

hoplover (166) - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA - JUN 22, 2008
I donít know how this one got a 1 percentile. Give me real beer! Please! This is a sorry excuse for pee.