RATINGS: 398   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Nate (4200) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 29, 2013
From bottle. Nose is be any with noble hops and skunky notes - no sweetness. Dark orange-amber clear with foamy off-white lacing head. Medium watery body with medium-high carbonation. Starts with medium malt sweetness, light carbonic acidity and a dry hoppy bitterness. Fairly mellow throughout with decent hop finish - slightly nutty and sweet, with carbonic fizz-bite. Dry light sweet after with some medium hop flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BVery (9668) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - APR 27, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2013 Bottle. Clear light amber pour with a small white head. Kinda watery. Light caramel malt. Meh.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
andyhwcinc (1853) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 27, 2013
This is a stupid beverage but actually not that bad. It's been out for two months and the marketing campaign has been pretty great I guess, which forced me to drink this remarkably mediocre brew.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
nealblind (1680) - Seattle, Alabama, USA - APR 25, 2013
Frothy head that lingers. Smells of co2 and wheat. Medium body. Rich malty flavor minimal hop flavor that is slightly floral. ehh more flavor than crappy beer, but the vienna gets a lot better than this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 24, 2013
Meh, bottle. Smell macro, looks macro and taste macro. Should have realized it was a coors product.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
vomit (247) - Michigan, USA - APR 20, 2013
I have worked MANY third shifts....pulling the OT slamming down the BLATZ. I daresay if this would be offered to me on the midnight shift I would bust one on the foremans head and scream out "WHY ME GOD!" This sux, eh? Or not. stick with the Blatz for all your shiftwork needs.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Europa326 (13) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - APR 19, 2013
In the wine and spirits shop where I work, there are two large coolers where the beers are displayed which are separated by a stair case. In one cooler is the swill: Miller, blue ribbon, coke, sodas and the like. In the other is a gallery of micro-brews and craft beers that just make your heart sing. Whenever my diurnal counterpart stocks a new beer in the craft cooler I always put it on my list to try. Well... it would seem someone slipped up because several cases of this odd liquid made it into the craft section. After trying it I quickly rearranged them with extreme prejudice. The marketing had me leery from the start, from the name to the paper label it just screamed “phony.” I mean working a 10-12 hour day I guess I was supposed to feel like this beer knew me. Like it understood me. Like it would buy me a beer. I wish it would, because this stuff is pretty awful. Light amber, next to no head, flavor is so nonexistent I won’t even dignify it with words like “light” or “mild.” If your break-line was cut and you died in a car crash it wouldn’t have been because your breaks were mild, it would be because they were gone. The flavor is gone. Nothing much more to it than that, it’s a great beer for someone who doesn’t like beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
eelbasher (285) - New Jersey, USA - APR 18, 2013
Sample. Poured lighter amber with a small ring of lace. Aromas of light bread, caramel, and trash. Flavor is super light and not that great. Light caramel and some grain. Ehhh not feeling this at all....

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
MacBoost (1774) - Penfield, New York, USA - APR 18, 2013
Garbage. But still a touch better than that batch 19 piss. Light amber, no head, plenty of artificial caramel. Corn. Forced carbonation. Garbage.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
crajun (1182) - , Texas, USA - APR 17, 2013
bottle to glass; drinkable - nice aroma - sweet; plenty of malts. light amber pour. sweet taste with average carbonation. a little too sweet but drinkable.