overall

RATINGS: 362   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.46   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Tac (120) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - MAR 27, 2013
Pours decent white head, copper color. Aromas of roasted malt, bread. Taste is a bit bitter and sweet.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
NikkTwist (1624) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 26, 2013
Slightly hazy medium amber pour. Head disappeared quickly. Feels like a watery lightly toasted wheat beer. Processed breakfast cereal flavors. Minimal hops. Not finding anything here to recommend. Beats a Coors Light, but thats not saying much.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Elwood (3176) - Leesburg, Virginia, USA - MAR 25, 2013
Serving: 16 oz. can from a local 7-11. I’m not sure what it looks like since I drank it straight from the can. I had a feeling that it wouldn’t be too good so I really didn’t care. The nose was pretty faint with a little malt. The flavor had a weird playdough/floral thing going on with a little cracker and malt sweetness. Light to medium body with a finish that lasted a little longer that it should have. Not all that good, but I’ve had worse.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
emorriss (14) - Huber Heights, Ohio, USA - MAR 24, 2013
Aside from Coors misleading us into thinking this is a genuine craft brew, it is a decent amber lager. Average malt profile, very little in the way of hop flavor. For the money, I would go with a Great Lakes beer and support a little guy.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
vmilaxer29 (404) - North Dakota, USA - MAR 24, 2013
Toasted malts on the aroma. Copper with amber highlights on the body. Medium body, hint if alcohol, malts, no hops.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
sickassmick (224) - Concord, California, USA - MAR 24, 2013
been steering clear of this one for a while. I’m always hesitant when i see a new brand pop up in the cheaper price range. spent the 10 bucks for the 12 to see what was up after seeing mixed reviews. I’m a lager dude so, here it is. packaging super industrial, which is ok i guess, but doesn’t lead to much expectation. pour is hazy orange tan... small head on top, fades away pretty fast. smell is slight sweet cereal, faint toasty notes. reminds me of when the daycare i went to used to put cheerios in the oven for a few minutes for snack... forgot how good that was. nothing offensive here. Taste is a little off balance. there is a difference in my opinion between the bitterness that comes from the hop and the bitterness that comes from the roast on the barley. I tend to enjoy beers that get the sweetness from the grain sugar and the bitter from the hop. I’m simple. this beer i get a cool sweetness upfront, but a bit of a battle of bitterness on the back end. Overall a really solid offering. it’s a bit heavy in terms of body. that burnt taste could get old, even being faint. I would probably do this agian because of the price point. better than i expected. we’ll stay in touch.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
notalush (4855) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAR 23, 2013
Clear copper - moderate lace - nose of toasted grain, honey, a fair amount of buttery diacetyl, slight metallic character - moderate carbonation - fairly nice texture, actually - flavor is medicinal and fairly bitter up front - sweet caramel in the middle, along with mild diacetyl - finish is toasty, with lingering buttery notes - a bit overly bitter on the tail end - pretty much the only decent thing is the texture.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
dlbeer (779) - Wisconsin, USA - MAR 23, 2013
Bottle. Amber pour with white foamy head. Smells of sweet malts. Tastes very malty with slight hops. Aftertaste of cereal. Not awful but not great. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
dlihcsnatas (292) - Texas, USA - MAR 23, 2013
When I first spotted this on the shelves I looked over the bottle. Said brewed by, Band of Brewers Co., Ft. Worth, TX and Trenton, OH. When I come to this web site it shows Coors... ??? Wow way to hide the real info on a bottle. Brewer aside, this beer is pretty good. Has a slight caramel/toasted flavor that I found to be refreshing and setting itself as different than the run of the mill lager. First time I have had a Vienna style so couldn’t say how it good it is against others but this was good enough that I will most likely buy more when it goes on sale.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
JDBaker11058 (1269) - Maryland, USA - MAR 23, 2013
Appearance: clear gold, with some slightly amber highlights (I guess), and a short fizzy near white head with no lacing. Aroma: light caramel, toast, and grass. Taste: slight taste of honey, graham cracker, and mop water. Finish: surprisingly nice, with a toasty, sweetish bread note lingering for awhile. Notes: Other than the finish, this beer was swill. I’m more annoyed at the way this is marketed as a ’craft’ beer. Nowhere on the label is there any hint that this is a Coors product, so at first glance you’d think it was from a small brewery called "Band of Brewers". My sensibilities, they are offended.