RATINGS: 390   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Lemke10 (913) - Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA - APR 11, 2013
This pours a dark amber color with an average off-white head. It has a very mild aroma of mostly grains. Surprisingly decent tasting for a beer that going in I knew was brewed by Miller/Coors. This is a pretty average to high average macro-brew attempting to appeal as craft. Some caramel sweetness is mixed nicely with the grains. Tons more flavor than Miller Lite or Coors light!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
cheap (4675) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 11, 2013
sweet typical vienna initial feel from a bottle. looks good. quarter inch head. could have a few more manners. would not know this was coors. more like a real craft vienna to me. yes, quite malty sweet mouth coating.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
DrinkEmUpJones (1069) - Georgia, USA - APR 10, 2013
Clear orange amber with white lacing. Yeasty, basement aromas. Medium bodied, with flavors of wet yeast and a little caramel. Not un-wnjoyable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
docsteigs (542) - Texas, USA - APR 10, 2013
Pours thin and light for style. Taste actually true style but a little thin. Nothing bad but kind of boring.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Niko100 (2325) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 9, 2013
Nice amber color; Medium slightly creamy body; Aroma of caramel malt, & some hops; Flavor of slight sweet malt, caramel, hops, and some nuts; Nothing offensive - decent.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
riversideAK (5738) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - APR 8, 2013
Nose of soft caramel toasted malts soft hops. Golden amber pour thin white head. Flavors of soft caramel toast light sweetness soft hops clean finish. Pretty decent. I’ve had way worse I can tell you that.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
poisoneddwarf (1995) - Rathdrum, Idaho, USA - APR 8, 2013
12 oz bottle; got this from my brother-in-law. Pours a clear deep old gold (not amber) with a sustaining off-white head; laces really nicely, actually--not too common with beers from the Big 3; leaves a constant blanket of foam down to the last drop. Aroma is grainy, caramelly, whiff of vomit, wet dog, metal, minerally. Taste is thankfully an improvement over aroma. It’s lightly sweet with extremely faint bitterness in the finish. Bland, yet inoffensive flavor. Mouthfeel is creamy, body thin. When I tried this straight from the bottle, I thought it was horrible--cloying caramel malt is what I remember. It’s better out of a glass, but that aroma is definitely a detraction. Easy to chug this out of a Spaten stange. Simple, bland beer that is better if you don’t stick your nose into the glass. As a sidenote, I’d like to repeat what others have mentioned. What gold medal did this win? It’s weird that they don’t mention that on the label. And who is this ’Band of Brewers’ with such a passion for brewing that they can’t make a more interesting product than this? I know I wouldn’t even be close to being proud of this beer if I were to homebrew something like this, so why are these so-called expert brewers so proud of it? I think it’s obviously just marketing and this ’Band of Brewers’ likely doesn’t even exist, but, you know, just saying...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
alassio (82) - USA - APR 8, 2013
Look at that commercial, with the cartoon brewers in perfect harmony - - a cool assembly of super-hip cognoscenti, concocting the ultimate super brew. WOW those cartoon people are cool, and brilliant - - so perfect, that their beer-creating moves are sublime choreography. This must be the best beer ever. I actually haven’t had it. I would never buy desolate glam swill like this - - another thin suggestion of actual flavor, in an over-hyped frame. But I feel it is fair to rate it, since I already know what it tastes like - - it tastes like glamorized H2O with a smattering of more actual ingredients than their usual tasteless H20. So, I think this is a valid rating, though actually the total score may be actually too high - - but I simply can’t help myself for overrating it, since it is is obviously so frickin’ special.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BrewBoxer (2472) - New York, New York, USA - APR 7, 2013
Draft at the open door gastropub NYC. Amber color and malty taste that's crisp and smooth but with little complexity. I can see why it's made by coors ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - APR 7, 2013
Had this at our second annual Easter Beer Hunt. A gold medal winner, and I can see why.