overall

RATINGS: 377   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Gold Medal Winning Beer Brewed By A Band Of Brewers Whose Passion For Brewing Doesn’t Stop When The Day Shift Is Over

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
wlajwl (4336) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - FEB 17, 2013
Aroma is caramel and nutty malts. The flavor is caramel malts, mildly gritty and a lightly tart finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Braudog (5965) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - FEB 17, 2013
Bottle. Pretty standard-looking "amber" beer. The head fizzles quickly. The aroma is weak and corny. The beer drinks slightly better than the aroma suggests, but in the end drinks like any dozens of macro lagers. (#4943, 2/17/2013)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Phatdog1 (179) - Brentwood, New Hampshire, USA - FEB 17, 2013
"Gold Medal Award Winner". Really? Twist top 12 oz bottle poured into straight pint glass. Light amber hue, not straw, a bit deeper that most of the conventional "national" brews. Small white head quickly disappears into the fizzy amber liquid. Minor lacing. Slight metallic scent. Cereal perhaps (might be some malt & hops hidden in there, too). Mild malty sweetness up front with some hop bitterness vaguely present on the finish. Tastes pretty decent. Nothing really stands out. I purchased this over the STANDARD "insert mass beer producers name here" beer, suspecting some trickery. Very drinkable and worth the 6 pack purchase.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
impaleyou (24) - Indiana, USA - FEB 16, 2013
Decent lager. Not great but very drinkable and refreshing. Wouldn’t go out of my way to find it but glad I tried it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
carlb (107) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - FEB 16, 2013
Poured a brilliant amber-copper hue, producing a 1/4 inch cream-colored head that dissipated quickly. Some malt in the nose - not much hops. Grassy notes? Medium body. Light to moderate carbonation. Sweet malty palate. Short. Fresh. Crisp. Easy to drink. Not a cerebral beer. Lacing does form. It is an OK beer, but not good value considering the quality that exists at this price point.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
wesyates (55) - Greenville, South Carolina, USA - FEB 16, 2013
I GOT DUPED! I forgot the phone with the RB app on it and I couldn’t get the rating. Man did I make a mistake. I like Yuengling as my everyday lawn mower beer but this is magnitudes lower. I even got the 12-pack based on a recommendation. Eeeeeesh. Had it known it was millercoors, I would never have bought it. They ought to call it "7urd $h1t" beer. Run, don’t walk away.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Jakob (25) - Berlin, GERMANY - FEB 14, 2013
nice crisp carbonation but no head, nice hop aroma, but lacks in color and palate

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
twindadplus2 (625) - Wisconsin, USA - FEB 12, 2013
Is this coors’ answer to the microbrewers? Give their usual crappy beer a homey looking label and hope that makes it taste different? The only thing more ridiculous than calling this a vienna is saying it won a gold medal. It’s typical cheap macro swill but with a microbrew price.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
drowland (6629) - Georgia, USA - FEB 11, 2013
2/8/13. 16oz can shared by a random dude at a housewarming party I went to. My ticking eyes are always open, I swear. I drank this straight from the can, but I imagine a clear copper pour without a ton of head or lacing. Faint caramel and malt in the aroma with a touch of sourness. Light malt, adjuncts, and a touch of sourness/vomit/acid in the flavor. Meh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chudwick (2355) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - FEB 11, 2013
been had again by a macro not putting their own name on their own product. I bought it, they win. 12oz bottle - pours pale caramel with little white head and thin lacing. nose is grassy hay. flavor adds bitter grass. light to moderate bitterness. dry. easy to drink. not bad, not great. next time, I’ll do my research and save the $7.99 I dropped on this six-pack .