overall

RATINGS: 390   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.38   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 35   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
This refreshing continental-style pils has a light body combined with a pronounced noble hop aroma and a crisp dry finish. This is the perfect beer for easy flavorful drinking. Brewed in collaboration with our friends at Jinx Proof tattoo in Washington D.C. 35 IBU 5.1%ABV

AZBennett's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
AZBennett (114) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - APR 17, 2013
I believe they have changed this now that they are releasing it as a core beer. It now states it is a Lager, and it has all the lager characterists I have come to despise. Looks awesome in the glass as it is a crisp golden color. Smells sweet with no noticeable hops. The flavor is all sweet malts and sugars, everything I can’t stand about a lager with invisible hops. I will say this as I let it sit and kept drinking it grew on me a little and I decided it wasn’t a total waste. The palate is just a tad heavier than I would have thought it would be. Overall it’s not a bad lager (I just don’t like them) it’s probably a little above average as it didn’t have the usual off flavors that really turn me off to the style. But it’s not going to blow your socks off. If you are new to FFF don’t judge them based on this beer as it is the worst of theirs I have ever tasted.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Dal9000 (318) - Ohio, USA - AUG 21, 2015
Pours murky straw yellow with w bib white head. Aroma of wheat yeast. Initial taste of wheat lager with a yeasty bread finish ---Rated via Beer Buddy

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
paintedmaple (567) - Bloomington, Indiana, USA - AUG 14, 2015
12oz...bright golden pour with faint hop nose. Spicy noble hops are very present in the taste. Crisp, clean, dry, and delicious. Yum.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DialSquare (3523) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JUL 21, 2015
On tap at the Crest in Clintonville: bright gold thin white white sheet. Aroma of hay, citrus, herbal. Tastes are light corn, cereal, grass, lemon. Thin palate. Light and easy. - 7.0

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ElGaucho (2307) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - JUL 5, 2015
Draft at stone tap, hudson, WI. Virtually no aroma. Relatively sweet and less carbonated. Plentiful bubbles cascade up through a gold body. Some lace. Not bad. Refreshing.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
arn8897 (158) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - JUL 2, 2015
Pours a light golden color with a white head. Aromas of, citrus, spruce and hops. Taste the same with pronounced hop finish. Nice clean lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
nathan30533 (904) - Clifton, Ohio, USA - MAY 6, 2015
Just not my style of brew but since it was 3F I said I’d try. Everything you expect in a pilesener. Pale malt, little bitterness, not my beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
arminjewell (8674) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 23, 2015
Pour on tap, clear golden pour with white head, aroma brought notes of bread, grass, herbal notes into a bit of vanilla, hints of grain, slight orange peel into a bit of yeast. Taste was a mix of vanilla, earth, bread into a bit of grass, herbal, orange, slight lemon, finishing fairly bitter, slightly dry.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Dorkenstein (145) - - APR 23, 2015
Slight floral aroma. When tasted very cold, it initially taste like a BMC lager, then creamy sweet cereal, then slight bitter hops. Very interesting. When the beer warms up, the lagerish taste fades some; leaving mostly sweet cereal grains and a mild bitter apricot finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
madelfonatree (146) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - APR 12, 2015
A solid lager. I drank a Blatz yesterday and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference (I like Blatz though).

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Mears (53) - - APR 11, 2015
I tried it as it is three Floyd's. I don't like pilsner beers. So it is as expected to mild for me.