RATINGS: 1258   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.14/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 50   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
A medium bodied single hop pale ale showcasing Citra hop from the Yakima Valley, U.S.A.

400lb_midget's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
400lb_midget (93) - West Bend, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 8, 2012
12oz bottle. Thx Mr. Keats! Pours a crisp golden hue, with a thin white lacey head. Aromas of citrus and pine, Tastes citrusy sweet with a bit of resin from the hops. Overall very delightful I just wish I could get my hands on this beer more often than just when me or a friend travel to Indiana.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
jeffbigD (121) - - NOV 22, 2015
Pours with medium head and medium card. Smooth citrus ale and a great after taste.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
lightbias (359) - USA - NOV 21, 2015
Full bodied, aroma off the charts, this is a damn fine representation of the citra hop. The head is almost creamy and has great retention. I would drink this every day if I could find it!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Criz (266) - - NOV 18, 2015
Hazy golden pour similar to a wheat beer. Aromas of mango, peach, grapefruit. Huge citrus notes. Flavors of similar citrus aromas, juicy fruit gum. Nice smooth palate very slightly dry, lightly carbonated and a wet palette.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
TheBeerBulldog (15) - Indiana, USA - NOV 16, 2015
Admittedly Iím a stout-first guy. I enjoy a variety of beers, but I tend to gravitate toward them. Being from Indiana and enjoying the craft beer scene, I am familiar with Three Floyds and knew the legend of "The Dust" although having one alluded me for the longest time. Not that I sought it out hard, but I knew I wanted to try one. Recently I got my chance when my favorite local watering hole got some on tap. Pours a golden yellow with an amazing citrus smell. I was surprised at itís almost cloudy look, but it laced the glass fabulously and one taste had me sold. Maybe itís rarity makes it taste better than it really is, but I donít think so. If you get the chance to try it, do it. You wonít be sorry.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Johntgrace (1) - Illinois, USA - NOV 14, 2015 does not count
Every now and again you find a beer that reaffirms your love of beer and why you got into craft beer in the first place. This beer pours somewhere between a dirty yellow and orange, with a light and active head. You can smell the citra hop when you put your pint glass to your mouth, but the scent is intriguing and not all in your face. Perfectly balanced between an IPA and a pale ale, this beer is worth searching for, trading for, and flaunting in the face of your non-Chicago area friends. If you see it, get it. You wonít be disappointed.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Enjoyit (3669) - Vadum, DENMARK - NOV 12, 2015
Clear golden of color with a white head. An aroma of hops, citrus and lemon. A flavor of citrus, lemon, hops and very fresh.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Cndesign (10) - Ohio, USA - NOV 12, 2015
Great citrusy hop nose with taste that follows. One of my favorites, particularly when fresh. Lives up to the hype! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
degbert (1483) - Austin, Texas, USA - NOV 10, 2015
Bottle, at the CTBCAIPAT-O. Pours a gorgeous amber-orange with a high, solid, white head with massive lace. Nose is lime, orange, clementine, gardenia, lavender, and biscuity malt. On the tongue -- holy crap. Some beers are not worth the hype. This is. Sweet, honeyed stone fruit, tropical fruit, and all that good Citra stuff, backed up with citrus pith and apple skin bitterness. Finish is velvety, clean, and long. Perfectly balanced. My buddy chased a beer truck to six different stores in Chicago to get some, and he said it was worth every minute. I concur.

gregwilsonstl (1557) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - NOV 6, 2015
A lot of citrus. Really good. Super IPA/APA flight with John (Schlafly TIPA, Founders Harvest Ale, Pliny the Elder, Zombie Dust, Alpha King, Sierra Nevada Celebration ale)

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
tatertot29 (1) - - NOV 3, 2015 does not count
Strong citrus and floral nose, which is delightful. It is a beautiful dark gold/light amber color, with a nice head. Powerful notes of citrus and a great strong hoppy flavor. Long bitter finish