Three Tuns Jubilation
     click to upload

Brewed by Three Tuns (John Roberts)
Style: Golden Ale/Blond Ale
Bishops Castle, England

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 2.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
Last brewerd in 1977, Jubilation is a new interpretation of a beer designed to celebrate all things British. Refreshingly light and hoppy with hints of elderflower.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BlackHaddock (3892) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - AUG 10, 2012
Was driving: so could only have half a pint: hand pulled at the excellent brewery owned ’Horseshoes’ at Bridges (Ratlinghope) in Shropshire on 28th July 2012. Bright, light golden body with a tight, thin head of white bubbles on top, a bit of lacing appeared as I slowly sipped the half. The nose and taste were floral and hoppy, not normally my thing, but I enjoyed this beer. 3.6% ABV isn’t my thing either, but it tasted a lot stronger than that and although I’d have prefered more malt flavours this was fine. Citrus and woody notes as the beer warmed in the glass, pleasant and easy to drink.