Titletown One Hop Wonder Series  4: Horizon
     click to upload

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.67/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
For our fourth single hop pale ale, we’ve brewed the One Hop Wonder American Pale Ale with 100% Horizon hops whose complex flavors include fresh tropical fruit, pine-like resin, herbs, and citrus zest.

Skyview's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Skyview (5109) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - MAY 3, 2012
On draught at the Titletown brewpub in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Pours a clear copper amber colored brew with a slowly dissipating off-white head that leaves behind some excellent lacing. Aroma of multi-grain malt, some piney hops with some floral hops. Taste is medium bodied, flavors of multi-grain malt mild piney hop flavor in the background. Finish is semi-dry followed by a lingering piney and grassy hop aftertaste. One of my favorites of the single hop series.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
DasBierChef (1083) - Hudson, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 4, 2012
My favorite of the line up! Wonderfully hoppy beer with a tropical aroma to it!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Petrucci914 (902) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 9, 2011
Pours a light lemon-citrus color - almost like a a berliner weisse. I actually liked this quite a bit. A very light citrus-hopped beer. I’ll add more notes when it is clearer and nearer in my brain.