Town Hall Chocolate Pumpkin
     click to upload

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.58/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68   SEASONAL: Winter   ABV: -

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
nsquishee (597) - Richfield, Minnesota, USA - NOV 27, 2013
Very smooth, medium sweet, lightly roasty, and a lightly dry fish. Flavors of chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, and a dash of nutmeg. Very nice. Not as dark as I thought it would be.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
ryanfolty (1839) - Bourbon County, Minnesota, USA - JAN 26, 2013
January 26, 2013 on tap at brewery. Dark orange pour with limited head. Aroma was chocolate, pumpkin and cinnamon. Taste was the same, very sweet and a big kick of chocolate fudge in the end. Like pumpkin pie with melted chocolate on top.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
islay (1106) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 20, 2008
Town Hall Chocolate Pumpkin Ale 16 oz. pour, on tap at the brewery on 11-28-08. Pours a hazy, dark orange to dark bronze. Awful aroma of artificial chocolate, an element that continues in the taste. Chocolate lollipop flavor. Weird, vinegar-like tang in the finish. Just terrible. Gross aftertaste. Medium body. Why the hell did Town Hall release this? Yes, I*m the sucker who bought it, but a solid brewery like Town Hall should have chalked this up as a failed experiment and never put it out. Easily one of the worst beers I*ve ever had. I*d much rather drink macro swill. Like bp before me, I was unable to finish this dreck.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bp (788) - Queens, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2008
Draft: this one sounded like a good idea, pour was a light orange color, aroma was big on chocolate, smelled like someone had just opened a bag of baking chocolate, taste was terrible, way too sweet for me and no hint of chocolate or pumpkin that I could find. I actually left the sample half finished it was that bad.