Town Hall Warrior Double Dry
     click to upload

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.7/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -
Warrior Double Dry American hop adventure. Hops in kettle, hopback, and DOUBLE DRY HOPPED.

undsioux7 (868) - Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA - AUG 10, 2008
UPDATED: AUG 12, 2008 Tap and Growler. I am so glad i got to try this (variation) again! Lots of pine which I love. Nice bitterness. The only thing that keeps this from being a favorite is the grapefruit is just a bit too much and took away from my fav pine flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
grimreeser (797) - Minnesota, USA - AUG 8, 2008
On tap. Light amber with a decent size head, nice lacing. Aroma of pine, malt, citrus.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
kosko20 (350) - Hopewell Junction, New York, USA - AUG 6, 2008
2nd best brew I had at Town Hall during my short visit. Hops all over the place in this brew but not extraordinarily strong. Well balanced. Aroma is hops with notes of pine, citrus and honey. Appearance is copper with a thin white head that dissipates quickly (wish it had stayed). Flavor is hops for the most part but not very hoppy like some DIPA’s. Great on the palate, but not as bitter as I’d like a DIPA to be. Overall, I was actually hoping for better, but that just may be cuz I had Ruination earlier in the day. This was plenty good :)