Triumph Cask Conditioned Pale Ale
     click to upload
overall
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 3.48/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.27   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Triumph proudly pours unfiltered "real ale" finished and dispensed in the traditional British style, served at cellar temperature (50-55 degrees). This naturally-conditioned pale ale in the Burton-on-Trent style brings you the authentic flavor of an English pub.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
UNCCTF (477) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - NOV 27, 2004
On tap at the brewpub in Princeton. I think I’m in the minority on this one, but I thought this beer was pretty boring. For a pale ale, I was hoping for something a little more robust - this was too light for my taste. Went okay with my burger.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Jine (896) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - AUG 17, 2004
Hand pumped. Princeton Location. Very excellent pale ale. Me and my friend had to drink this very fast as there was a private party coming in 20 minutes after we got there. Not a lot of time to enjoy, but excellent nontheless

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
argo0 (11349) - Washington DC, USA - JUL 5, 2004
Clear amber with off-white head. Aroma is medium sweet, caramel, some bread, grapefruit. Taste is medium sweet, grapefruit, caramel, light lemon. Minimally carbonated, medium vody with some resin. Nice session beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
willblake (2645) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - JUN 25, 2004
UPDATED: JUN 26, 2004 06.25.04 Hand Pump, Princeton. Light and clear copper. Poured without effervescence; wispy head. Bready flavors, papery sweet, very mildly floral like honeysuckle nectar. Mild, English tasting hops with a bright finish. Worlds better than some very expensive 'pale ales' I've sampled from bottles, probably because the Brits have never really mastered bottling their awesome beers. If this is a taste of what cask beers are like in England, then book me on the next flight across the pond.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
obxdude10 (2027) - Limerick, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 30, 2002
Naturally served at cellar tempature, very nice creamy thick head, floral aroma, a little less hoppy than I expected, but still had a very generous amount of hops that contributed a nice bitterness to the beer and to the aftertaste