overall

RATINGS: 280   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Six kinds of hot chili peppers go into this fiery-ass beer including the infamous ghost pepper. Serrano, jalapeno, habanero, fresno & anaheim also lend their rich flavors to make for a taste-sizzling good time. Keep away from children and the tepid of tongue.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
hardypc (38) - - MAY 30, 2013
What you see is what you get in this chille infused beer. The nose starts things off with a fresh whiff of the chille spice that is about to hit your tastebuds. Poured a hazy orange color with a thin head on it, it burns up just as fast as your taste buds are sure to. They are not lying when they say that this one brings the heat! Prepare to drink liquid fire with a touch of alcohol behind it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
otakuden (1783) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - MAY 26, 2013
Appearance: Pours a fizzy hazy orange with no collar and no head and no lace. Swirls fizzy like soda pop.
Nose: Hot! Pure roasted chilies of all colors and verities with only one condition Ė that they burn your nose-hairs and tastebuds. Intriguing roasted red pepper sweetness along the edges. Honey kissed cornbread with chilies on top. Literally makes my eyes water.
Palate: Thin fizzy liquid pain. That intriguing red pepper sweetness leads me in where my tastebuds are then assaulted by raw heat of chilies, ghost peppers, and all the other peppers used in brewing this beer. Mouth wonít stop watering out of pain. The heat which has a vinegar quality to it grabs the back of my throat and never lets go. Merciless. Lips tingle with lingering heat.
Final Thoughts: Ever since training my palate to taste even the minutest character, a beer like this is sheer painÖthough I am sure there are some out there who would like it. The only part of the Ghost Face Killah I enjoyed was that brief sweetness right in the beginning. But if you like hot stuff, then maybe this is for you because itís not for me.
(An original written work by Beer Ambassador, LLC. Plagiarism is not tolerated)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
heemer77 (5217) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - MAY 17, 2013
Bottle. A slightly hazy light bronze with a thin off white head body. A crazy pepper nose with some apparent heat. This pepper smell pretty much overwhelms everything else, but at least it smells fresh. Oh wow, this one is a big spicy bad boy. Just like the aroma, the heat just blows away everything else away in this otherwise thin brew. Behind, the heat, there is lightly sweet brew with notes of peanuts. Only to drink if you want the heat. I have had better pepper beers with more balance, this gimmick was obviously created just to overwhelm with spice.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
kaser (4905) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 17, 2013
This is pretty crazy. I like hot shit and I like beer, so this is a good match for me. Down the throat there is fire on the back of the throat for a good 3 minutes. Can't really say much else about it. Just a hot ass beer that people who like both beer and super hot shit, should appreciate how this was pulled off

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
boozedude (2221) - Des Moines, Iowa, USA - MAY 17, 2013
Bottle shared with pals at club w...pretty impressed..expected it to be hell ..aroma is chiili peppers etc..tastr is a light hot beer.. my deScription is basic..but i would do again.. happy camper here

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Majin (256) - West Des Moines, Iowa, USA - MAY 17, 2013
Well here goes.... Heat kicked in right away but cooled off fast.... Heat goes away pretty fast... Really cool idea for a beer!!! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Huhzubendah (3237) - Washington DC, USA - APR 25, 2013
Shared by Rhino. Iím scared. The beer smells like itís about to whoop my ass. Hot red peppers, campfire smoke, blazing chili. Ok here goes... Hot damn! Massive palate assaulting heat intensity. Iím a medium heat guy when it comes to chili, wings, Thai food, etc. This is pretty high intensity to me. An assortment of hot peppers on a medium bodied ale. Moderate carbonation. Lingering burn. This was pretty fun. For what it is, this is done pretty well.I definitely recommend splitting the bottle several ways.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
airrick2003 (816) - Louisiana, USA - APR 19, 2013
Appearance: poured with a huge head that dissipated faster than I have ever seen a head dissipate, head is totally gone in 30 seconds, very hazy, golden in color Aroma: chili, jalape√Īo, smells very spicy, I like the smell Taste: very spicy, some grain, jalape√Īo Palate: moderate to high c02 burn, leaves a very spicy burn on the back of your throat Overall: this is a fun beer to try, itís very different which I like, Iím wondering if the head disappeared so fast because of my glass, canít get another bottle of this around here either I donít think, not a session beer due to the heat ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 14/20
obguthr (5088) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - APR 14, 2013
Hot pepper and ash aroma. Ok, Iím not sure I really want to drink this. Crystal clear amber, minimal head. Holy shit, what have I done! G*d damn that burns. I donít think that I can finish the 12 oz. bottle.Itís delicious, but unpleasant otherwise. I can feel all the arteries and veins from my neck up dilating. Flavor is cayenne and habanero. Undrinkable (for me) without a milk chaser. With milk though, it becomes increasingly tolerable and enjoyable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
CanIHave4Beers (3790) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - APR 8, 2013
I suppose I had to enter a 100th Colorado rate sooner or later. Thanks to Sam for the bottle, I had been saving it for when I had guests... alas this is now in Iowa so guests will no longer be impressed with my hop pepper whale.

This stuff pours really hazy and blonde, the rise and fall of the head is akin to soda pop & there are lots of floaties, one of them looks like a pepper seed, I sort of hope it is a pepper seed, but I donít really think it is.

The aroma is pretty awesome, just way way pepper forward like a whole pile of freshly chopped hop peppers. One noted, but enjoyable.

Well, thatís some silly ass beer right there. I can see some folks really enjoying this and Iíll say itís even from my wussy standards enjoyable. It starts off with a whole bunch of JalapeŮo & Habanero flavor, then the heat builds to what I would describe as just below a painful level. Certainly some nice Serrano notes, plenty of intense heat... Iím really not sure Iíll be finishing the bottle... this is much more of an "experience" beer than something nice to drink.

My face is all red and stuff.