overall

RATINGS: 256   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Six kinds of hot chili peppers go into this fiery-ass beer including the infamous ghost pepper. Serrano, jalapeno, habanero, fresno & anaheim also lend their rich flavors to make for a taste-sizzling good time. Keep away from children and the tepid of tongue.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - APR 12, 2012
Bottle. Pours an average orange with an aroma of straight-up heat. Flavor is peppery with the heat factor of a good batch of tobasco peppers. Average mouthfeel. Good beer; to heck with the dissenters. Reminds me of PaPa’s homemade tobasco sauce.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
swoopjones (5889) - Buffalo, New York, USA - APR 12, 2012
Bottle, insanely potent pepper aroma, way aggressively heated aroma. Taste is absolute insane pepper heat. Face burner, may be flammable. Scoville++++++++++++worth seeking out for palate crush

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Dorkasaur666 (12) - - APR 8, 2012
I love beer & hot peppers and had wanted to try this for some time now. Well I finally had a chance to & it was everything I expected it to be... Urine colored mediocre malt liquor laced with peppers. Not very hot & not very good. Save yourself some money & just wash down a jalapeno with a Schlitz.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
SudsMcDuff (5825) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - APR 6, 2012
bought at Specs, chugged for the RBSH2.. . smell was pepper skin, desert sand, and pain .. . huge kick in the throat, then my pipes, and then my stomach- this is intense.. . but with all that the actual pepper taste is nice, pure pepper .. . i am happy i got to try it but a novelty beer that i will be avoiding (unless for cooking!) in the future .. . . tiger, the wheels are off..

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
dyetube (1182) - McKinney, Texas, USA - APR 5, 2012
Bottle from kegs and barrels. Pours a hazy yellow with no head. The aromas are chili powder, habanero, jalepeno lepers. The mouthfeel is watery and HOT with some hotness mixed in and then they sprinkled it with some more hot. Thus thing is a novelty but not all that good. Not forbhe faibt iif heart!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BeerBunker (709) - Burbank, Illinois, USA - MAR 29, 2012
12oz bottle. Pours orange with a huge, fluffy white head. Smells hot. Lots of pepper and spice. Taste is all pepper. Very hot pepper. Has an instant hotness that burns the lips and makes the eyes water. Lots of spice as well. Huge lingering pepper burn. I expected a shitty nobetly beer, but this beer is exactly what it says it is. However, it is not easy to drink and even twelve ounces is too many. Interesting, but too hard to enjoy.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
crosamich (431) - Twin Falls, Idaho, USA - MAR 21, 2012
All these pansies talking about acid reflux and indigestion? :) -wasn’t caused by this beer. A buddy and I finished a half bottle each with no problems and we aren’t crazy hot sauce people. It is definitely hot with what I call a "pleasant" tingle in the mouth. Base beer seems solid if you can get through the heat and the peppers take the frontstage. I actually traded for more after I picked up the first couple bottles. The beer is what it is supposed to be.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ExpendableHero (748) - Florida, USA - MAR 18, 2012
I consider myself to be quite adventurous when it comes to trying out unique beer. This can often lead to finding some tasty brews, and sometimes I discover some truly terrible stuff. Unfortunately this experience was in the latter category. Hazy yellow beer with a white head. Strong aromas of peppers. Tastes of some dirty water, funk, and a powerful blend of extremely spicy peppers. The heat is intense, and lingers way past the final sip. I thought my chest was on fire. Definitely a novelty beer, I drank about 2-3 ounces, the rest was drain pour.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
ph0tik (91) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAR 14, 2012
Hey guess what, it tastes like fire! I love this beer to cook with. It can replace peppers when cooking. It’s fun and has a nice smokiness. Definitely recommend trying it

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
glennmastrange (2255) - hobe sound, Florida, USA - MAR 14, 2012
Bottle. Light to moderate notes of hay, straw, ashes and powerful aroma of chili peppers. Head is small, fizzy, white with no lacing and is fully diminshing. Color is a hazy honey. Flavor starts lightly to moderately acidic and finishes the same. Palate is light to medium, watery with a lively carbonation and finishes dry a little soapy, and HOT, HOT, HOT. Not the most pleasant experience from drinking a beer, but it is unique. I had a tough time finishing this. I was expecting to shit tobasco sauce the next morning, but I’m happy to report that everything went well...