overall

RATINGS: 248   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Six kinds of hot chili peppers go into this fiery-ass beer including the infamous ghost pepper. Serrano, jalapeno, habanero, fresno & anaheim also lend their rich flavors to make for a taste-sizzling good time. Keep away from children and the tepid of tongue.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Jerm719 (105) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 30, 2013
Nice aroma, lots of spicy peppers. Light watery beer but its best to have a light beer to compliment lots of peppers. I like it! Nice kick. As a chili head I wish it was hotter though .... I’ll have another!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
CaraCurtis (115) - Nevada, USA - OCT 9, 2011
This is awesome! The heat is so exciting and does not leave. It is upfront and yet it comes right back at you. I love heat, meaning I may have rated this beer based on this. Regardless, I of course am yet again super happy to be having such an array of beers today. Hatch green chile was my immediate thought and my last thought before finishing the tasting of this beer off!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Steasy66 (837) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 24, 2012
2oz into a pint glass A- Straw yellow, no head S- All chilis, spicy T- Very spicy, smoked peppers M- Thin, painful O- Probably the best chili beer I have had, that said, I don’t dig chili beers, if you are into them its surely worth a shot, I would probably try it again. Serving type: bottle Reviewed on: 06-09-2012 03:36:5

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Beershine (5201) - The Sunshine State, Florida, USA - JAN 22, 2012
UPDATED: JUN 6, 2012 sm bottle @ Jews, brews bbqs. Dirty blonde. Aroma of chili melange, not ghost out front but more fruity-green with lots of seed character. The heat is so nice, bright heat welcome on palate and tongue. I like this one. Has a lot of character and would pair well with food. Distinctly ghost chili smokiness in the finish. One of the best chili beers out there. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
SPDickerman (913) - Texas, USA - MAR 2, 2012
Pours light golden with a small white fizz. Smells faintly of peppers and spice, otherwise just a generic beer. Tastes Taste is instantly of spicy peppers, that really burn, with some generic pale ale tastes, without all the hops, and remains spicy all the way. This beer is so spicy that I cannot discern anything about the palate. Twisted Pine Ghost Face Killah finishes with some strong pepper spicy heat. Overall this is TOO spicy.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - APR 12, 2012
Bottle. Pours an average orange with an aroma of straight-up heat. Flavor is peppery with the heat factor of a good batch of tobasco peppers. Average mouthfeel. Good beer; to heck with the dissenters. Reminds me of PaPa’s homemade tobasco sauce.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
merc7186 (1957) - North Tonawanda, New York, USA - OCT 21, 2013
A: Hazy Deep Orange Hue, Passes Some Light, Mild White Head that quickly disappates, No Lacing S: Jalapenos, Habanero, Tabasco, Black Pepper T: Habanero, Green Chili Peppers, Black Pepper M: Mediocre Carbonation, Medium Bodied, Hot Overall, it is definitely a chili beer with a lot of heat. I highly recommend sharing a bottle with several people, you dont want the killer heartburn that I got with this beer...and I made it through almost 9oz before I had to submit. This beer would be great to use for a spicy beer cheese soup.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Doodler (312) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAY 17, 2010
On Tap at release. Okay - World Hottest beer? As a guy who loves Habeneros and orders the 9-1-1 plate at my favorite Mexican dive, I was looking for drinkability, but also the heat. Suprisingly nice. Great smoky aroma and kick butt chile flavor. The spice catches up strong, but a clean finish and very nice beer.overall. The low carbonation was a bit disapointing. Liked their other chile beers, but this is the one to seek out. Solid. Sent a growler to an AZ bud to see what he thinks.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
daknole (8851) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - OCT 9, 2011
Clear gold pour. Aroma is of green jalepeno, spicy...flavor? Wow its spicy, but peppers and more...seriously. Good shit! Damn!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
GMCC2181 (1498) - Newark, Delaware, USA - NOV 28, 2011
Bunch of mary’s.... This is good shit! Light golden yellow/orange... Aroma of hot habanero cheese and sick spices.... Taste is intially a weak golden blonde ale... but as soon as you swallow it, the throat lites on fire! Lots of burn in the back of the throat leading all the way down...Taste of hot peppers, hot cheese.... Hottest beer I have had. Light body, very unique. I am guessing I am the only one who like it? This would go great with spicy food, or great to cook with as well.....Bottle shared at SL via ImstilltheGman! Thanks guy!