overall

RATINGS: 134   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.06   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
yesyouam (1016) - Fairport, New York, USA - JUN 26, 2009
Utica Club is an incredibly clear golden lager with a big, fluffy, white head that has great retention and lacing. It has a fruity, bready aroma. It smells very clean. It is medium-light bodied, smooth and lively. The finish is crisp and dry. It has a mellow flavor-- lemony, fruity in general, with a nice leafy bitterness. It’s slightly sweet at the finish. This surprized me! It’s a cheap pilsner that really nails the style. When my brothers and I drink this, our dad sings the Utica Club jingle from decades ago... something about natural bubbles.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
BroSpud (1854) - , Massachusetts, USA - JUN 4, 2009
Can. Past tastings from long, long ago. Another swill I remember from my youth. Is this stuff even still around?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 26, 2009
This is another cheap macro produced in Upstate NY. It is not bad though. Not a beer consosours drink, but one in which to enjoy in mass quantities.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
jmulv (336) - New York, New York, USA - MAR 12, 2009
Welcome to the Club. I remember my first time, it was out of a can at some otherwise forgettable party. The UC is a local favorite at my college, and we even have it on tap at the campus Pub. When you’re just looking to have a good time with some buddies, invite them to the Club. I guarantee you’ll have a good time.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jhouston (23) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 18, 2009
Pretty terrible beer. May be an okay chaser beer after you’ve had a few better beers beforehand! (MAYBE!!) Will not visit this one soon!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 6, 2009
Pours yellow and fizzy. Smells and tastes like apples and sweet malt. Not bad for what it is.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
plumpers (1) - Fayetteville, New York, USA - OCT 19, 2008 does not count
I love this beer. I used to deliver it in my college days. It’s always fresh here in central New York. It has a distinctive flavor and makes no apologies. Wish they hadn’t dropped the rice from the recipe

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
Headbanger (3536) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - AUG 8, 2008
12oz bottle-Clear golden body with a small covering for a head. Aroma of corn and straw. Taste of corn and nothing with the corn taste remaining on the back end. This light bodied brew is pretty uneventful. I’ve had worse.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
shawn14505 (39) - Rochester, New York, USA - JUL 12, 2008
UPDATED: DEC 16, 2009 Not quite offensive. My buddy picked me up a 12 pack when he returned from Utica, NY. Watery, adjunct filled alcohol delivery system. Better than coors or bud or miller though. Drinkable.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
matt7215 (2265) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 24, 2008
12 oz can. a sixer of this showed up at my local LCBO in a case of Yankee Jim Lager. my buddy beerguyryan saved a can for me but the rest were "destoyed" at the store level. pours gold with a nice white head. corny stale aromas. flavours are watery and filled with adjucts. watery mouthfeel. nothing really offensive in this one but then again there is almost nothing there. thanks for the freebie ryan!