overall
Serve in Snifter, Tulip, Tumbler

RATINGS: 2293   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.7   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Sven (229) - Lancaster, California, USA - APR 28, 2003
Can I get some fish n' chips to go with my malt vinegar? Oh, no wait! This is only a nasty-ass Flemish Sour. And that it is. Awfully sweet, and horrifically sour. I thought I was drinking a lemon drop laced with lead that had been steeping in a barn for a month. This hurts!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
SirLimpsalot (2074) - SWEDEN - NOV 3, 2010
en mörk vätska med svag syrlighet och lite “sur mjölks” doft. Smaken uppsummeras på följande sätt: Söt, sötsyrlig, söt, plastik och mycket jobbig.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
BillyTownsend (4) - Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - MAR 1, 2014 does not count
Awful. Overwhelming smell of malt vinegar , overwhelming taste of malt vinegar. £5 for the bottle and it was undrinkable . Never again.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
dkoonce (911) - People’s Republic of Athens, Ohio, USA - OCT 18, 2007
Bottle. Dark, almost cola dark, with lots of effervescence on glass and a modest, tight tan head. This beer resembles a root beer. Smells like vinegar, just god awful. Sweet, with a slight vinegar flavor. Very smooth. But, the vinegar flavor is just awful. Had to pour this out. Just awful. I gave it a 2 overall because it is smooth.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
vtafro (3034) - Wayne, New Jersey, USA - AUG 15, 2009
Bottle. Umm pour is nice... Well thats the end of the positive. This beer tastes like balsamic vinegar. EWW, Im not sure what is going on with this. I enjoy sour ales and this was pitiful. I am sorry to those i shared this bottle with. LOW SCORE ALERT, well I meant to give this beer a low score, a sip and then a drain pour.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
rfranssens (29) - Hulst, NETHERLANDS - SEP 17, 2013
awful beer. Didn´t like this at all! Taste is very sweet, taste like it has a lot of fruit-syrup in it. And at the same time sour.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bloemart (257) - NETHERLANDS - JUN 21, 2001

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
RobertVerloop99 (130) - Utrecht, NETHERLANDS - AUG 16, 2001

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Schooly (2) - Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 27, 2005 does not count
Awful. Looks good, but that is where it stops. Tasted rotten apples and hints of metal. Tasted like carbonated rotten apple juice. The next morning, I woke up with a cooking sherry taste in my mouth. Is this even considered beer? I wonder if I got a bad batch. Like RAYBOY01, I could not finish it

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mickrussom (2) - USA - AUG 6, 2006 does not count
Looks good. Thats it. I thought something was wrong with this beer, I thought the bottle I had was corked and spoiled. Its like lemon and basalmic vinegar. The same day I bought: Nice Chouffe, Stone Barely Wine, Stone Imperial Russian Stout, Duvel, Westmalle, Trappists Rochefort 10, Brassierie de Rocs, La Fin du Monde from Unibroue, Chimay Grand Trappists Reserve, Delerium Tremens and a Lindeman’s Peche Lambic. I dont know how or why a store with all these great beers stocks this garbage.