overall

RATINGS: 2308   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.65   EST. CALORIES: 285   ABV: 9.5%
Enchanting and enlightening, this golden, frothy ale boasts an intriguing herbal aroma, warming alcohol esters on the tongue and light, but firm body to finish. Exotic spices add subtle notes to both the aroma and flavor. Strong, sensual and satisfying.

rosebud (47) - Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA - FEB 12, 2001
All I can say is WOW. This beer was my 1st experience with Victory beers, and I must say what an experience. What hit me first was the beautiful spicy taste, and for a beer with such a high alcohol content, very nice. The nose on this beer and the way it feels on the palate is amazing, I feel like I can still taste it.

mrbeakersalesman99 (17) - USA - FEB 13, 2001
WOW! Bottom line...does Victory Brewing Company make a bad beer! The spicy flavor is soooo memorable for a Belgian style ale! I have had close to 50 Belgian and Belgian-style ales, including triples like this one. I have had close to 250 beers in my life...trust me I know good beer when I taste it!

JahNoth (1039) - Rochester, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2001
This is a tremendous beer. Terrific flavor. A crowd pleaser - all the non-beer loving women enjoyed it as well.

mmmm,beer99 (9) - Milford, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 4, 2001 does not count
A beer without a fault. Delicious, strong, worth the $10 price tag. Savor one of the finest beers on earth.

GoldenSpunky (120) - Rochester, New York, USA - JUL 10, 2004
Wow! is all I can say about this beer. The aroma of this wheat beer knocks me off my feet. Wheat beers ordinarily dont have the tastiest of aromas but this one is great. The unfiltered style of this beer is visible immediately after the first pour. If you want to compare this to a mainstream beer it would be like blue moon but much better. It knocked me off my feet when i realized that this beer has 9.5% alcohol. You would not know at all! This beer is probably not the best beer I’ve had but holds a special place in my heart. The wheatyness of this beer is very apparent and other slight spices of east come out as you drink deeper and longer. I would drink a bathtub full if I wouldnt die after the first six pack!

bourne (161) - Suwon, SOUTH KOREA - OCT 5, 2004
A belgin triple with a lot of flavor. One of victory’s best beers, and victory brews some of the best beers in this country. Its a Belgin Spiced Beer that tastes great. Its double weight, gets you drunk. Its called Golden Monkey! What more do you want in a beer?

jclu37 (4) - USA - APR 4, 2006 does not count
best beer .. best aftertaste I’ve ever had. It’s worth the $10 for a 6-pack

tjm0264 (16) - Downingtown, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 13, 2007
This beer is so good and powerfull you have to be carefull who you wake up with.

2Roses (11) - , Wisconsin, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Can smell this beer from acroos a room, and thats a good thing. From start to finish this is a great beer! Very high ABV so watch out.

twindog (261) - Hampstead, Maryland, USA - AUG 1, 2008
this beer smells so good beer has a very nice golden color nice citrus notes this is really a nice summer beer for a tripel ale i will be drinking more of this beer