RATINGS: 2351   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: 2 row German pale malt; Czech Saaz, German Northern Brewer hops.
Heaps o’ hops are hiding under the full, frothy head of this elegant Pils. All German malt subtleties linger beneath a long dry finish of this classy quencher. One of Michael Jackson’s 500 Classic Brews

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
shoeshineboy (81) - Youngstown, Ohio, USA - DEC 5, 2004
My Favorite Pils ever... hard to go wrong with this one. Great for the first time anti-macro. or for the seasoned vet!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
DKlovesbeer (172) - Sarasota, Florida, USA - DEC 5, 2004
Pours crisp, clean, and golden. Very light color with lots of carbonation. Head is fluffy, pure white, and leaves a good amount of lace as it quickly settles. Aroma is cool and hoppy with hints of malt. Somewhat typical fragrance for a lager but has a bit more cleanliness to it. The bottle I sampled expired back in April but I can’t really tell the difference. I guess I’ll have to find a fresher bottle somewhere and sample it to see if I am missing something. Flavor is sweet, hoppy, a bit fruity. Definitely not typical of the style. This is a clean crisp beer with good hops character and lots of malt complexity. After sampling a nice variety of beers I have decided that I am definitely an ale guy, but this is a lager that satisfies my palate. Overall, Prima Pils is a great session beer. I like it!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
skaughty (652) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - NOV 27, 2004
Pours a clear, golden beauty. Drinks far much too like its pedestrian sibilings. I was hoping for more crispness - instead it had a round palate and a pear taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
richlikebeer (838) - Easton, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2004
Light yellow with a decent white head. Nose was a little weak, with only hops apparent. Very light flavor, the hops don’t overpower anything. The finish is very smooth, with some hints of fruits. Goes down easy without a bitter aftertaste like some other pilsners.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mrfosters (17) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 7, 2004
Poured a light gold topped with a nice foamy head with very nice retention.Slight grassy aroma that was overpowered by citrus.Everything I’ve heard about this beer had my hopes high for a really great pilsner but I was sadly disappointed.Taste was much too bitter and tangy .kinda like orange juice.Sorry .but there are much better pilsners out there.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
pineypower (2832) - Ocean County, New Jersey, USA - NOV 4, 2004
I drink this all the time, but never bothered to rate it before, inching my way to 100, I figure why not. Anyway it has a saaz aroma right off the bat and pours out a golden yellowish color with a big fluffy white head. It has a nice pilsner taste, not at all skunky like other main-stream pilsners. Nice and smooth, wonderful beer for any occasion.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Sickboy282 (1115) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 4, 2004
UPDATED: AUG 8, 2005 Pours a golden yellow hue with a large frothy white head. Aromas of slight pine, hops and citrus. Flavors are fairly hopped, yet balanced with flavors of pine, mint, and a little lemon. This is probably the best pilsner known to man kind and is probably in my top 50.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Loddeer (171) - USA - OCT 30, 2004
This is a great pilsener (I’m enjoying this reminder) ... smooth, delicate, slightly sweet. The ending is rather bland and leaves it somewhat short. Overall though another offering from Victory that gets two thumbs up ... they’re not way up though which means there is some room for slight improvements.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
IMtheOptimator (1164) - Bethel, Connecticut, USA - OCT 29, 2004
Poured a murky yellow with a huge frothy white head that left a thick lacing on the glass. The aroma is rather citrusy and floral, with a subtle sweetness to it. The taste is unique. Very little sweetness, but with a citrus fruit character with a very very dry and hoppy finish. Complex enough, but probably not my preferred style.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
JoeMcPhee (9004) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 26, 2004
Cloudy white lasting head on top of a golden coloured brew. Sticky lacing as well. Floral, fruity aroma, citrusy orange, with a prominent spiciness as well. Nice balance of flavour between malt and hops. Malty sweetness up front with a hint of light caramel. Spicy hop flavour and a nice lingering bitterness. Quality stuff... wish I had some more.