overall

RATINGS: 2262   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: 2 row German pale malt; Czech Saaz, German Northern Brewer hops.
Heaps oí hops are hiding under the full, frothy head of this elegant Pils. All German malt subtleties linger beneath a long dry finish of this classy quencher. One of Michael Jacksonís 500 Classic Brews

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
dankfor20 (193) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 31, 2002
This was a good clean and crisp beer. but after i read the description i expected a little more kick. iím not a big fan of pilsners. They seem to lack some flavor i expect in beer. but if this is yer thing you might like this one.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 4, 2003
Rack up another triumph for the folks at Victory Brewing, this was the best pilsener I've ever had. Very smooth yet full of taste. Amazing mixture of malt and banana I believe.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
raymow (846) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 11, 2003
Another high quality brew from Victory. Nice foamy white head, clean crisp malty/hoppy taste. Good stuff.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
mribm (458) - Ocala, Florida, USA - AUG 16, 2003
Bottled. This beer was a cloudy golden color with a white head that left some nice lacing behind. It had a skunky smell, but luckily it didn't carry over to the taste. Lots of hops which overshadows the malt taste. The hops also linger in the finish. Kinda IPA'ish with the hop bitterness, not that I'm complaining. Once I got past the initial skunk aroma, the beer was quite good. I probably received a bad bottle, since nobody else here mentions the skunky aroma. I will try this again!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Drinkingdan (371) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2002
I only really drink it in the summer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
uglybastard (101) - Riverside, California, USA - AUG 19, 2002
Think I got a bad sixer of this stuff. I just didnít like it a whole lot. Giving Victory the well deserved benefit of the doubt, Iíve rated high (Yeah I know it doesnít seem that way but what I got out of the bottle seemed like a macro holland import). Iíll have to re-review this later. Light golden in color with a nice creamy white head. Sweet hoppyness in the nose bit of mown grass as well. Lots of dry hop flavor with a bit of cardboard taste in the background. Bit of veggie flavor in there also as well as a tartness that runs around the tongue.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
dberger624 (1028) - Phila, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2003
Had this on draft at the Grey Lodge in Phila. Pilseners are not my favorite style. This tasted like any othe German pilseners

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
gsmitty80 (1831) - Washington DC, USA - APR 26, 2003
I liked the smell and presentation of this beer but i wasnt ready for its foresty flavours that followed. Honestly it almost tasted like pinecones. But it was a different beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
DubbelO7 (42) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 18, 2003
Light hazy froth poured out of a cold bottle. Floral hoppy zest followed by spritzy Pils character . Bitter as per a Pilsener. I like more sweetness and less bitter in my beer. AMong the best pils i've had though .

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
warrior (213) - Mt. Wolf, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 24, 2003
I was disappointed in this beer. I was looking for more noble hop flavor and aroma. It had a grapefruit aroma and flavor that reminded me more of cascade and chinook hops. I was expecting a crsip german or czech style hop in this beer. To be fair this beer was getting towads the end of it's date code. I will have to try another one that is fresh and not as old.