Vinos Red Wolf Red Ale
     click to upload

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 2.77/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.76   ABV: -

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
handsomejn (69) - Arkansas, USA - NOV 13, 2012
Sweet malty flavor. Candy store smell. Pours dark copper with thin off white head. Nice aftertaste John The Beer Snob---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
ben4321 (3916) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JAN 3, 2012
Location: Draft at the Brewpub, 1/3/12

Aroma: The nose is caramel malts, a little toffee, and some bread
Appearance: It pours a muddy reddish-brown color with a small beige head
Flavor: The taste is medium (plus) sweet, like the nose, with minimal bitterness
Palate: The body is light-medium, with a soft carbonation, and a slightly creamy feel
Overall Impression: I found this one to be a solid Amber. Iím not sure why this is listed as an Old Ale, it seems to me to be a run-of-the-mill amber. Decent, but not particularly exciting.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ericmc83 (207) - Arkansas, USA - SEP 18, 2011
This is the first time I have seen this on tap at Vinos. I was told it had been on tap for about a week. It had a quarter inch of off white head with a reddish orange color very similar to their pale ale and ipa. It reminds me of the old ale that I had here quite a while back. I donít personally care for it as much as most of their others, but Iím always glad to have a new Vinos brew to try!