overall

RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 2.56/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
In the 1800s Mill Creek in Lodi was home to several mills where local farmers brought their grain to be ground. Mill Street, named after the creek, inspired the name for our Pilsner. Our Mill Street Pilsner is a pale, straw-colored dry lager distinguished by the spicy aroma and flavor of Czech Saaz hops.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
AskForJenny (1020) - Ontario, New York, USA - NOV 28, 2006
sample at the brewery - looked good, with a pale head over gold liquid. Nasty on the finish. Not for me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
boto (1844) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - AUG 30, 2006
12oz. bottle: This one pours a clear, lighter amber color. There was a small off white head that drops off rather quickly. The aroma is a bit weak, but I get some grapefruit out of it and not too much else. The taste is rather uninspiring. Somewhat metallic, with some bitterness in the aftertaste. Definitely not as good as some of their other offerings.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
fatty (363) - Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 5, 2005
Pours a clove honey amber that is darker than most pilsners. Clear with active carbonation and thin dissipating off white head. Aroma is metallic with some sweet notes. Flavor is bitter with a hint of grass, marigold trying to sneak through. Medium palate with bitter finish. The more I had, the less I enjoyed it, so I dumped the rest of the bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
irishsnake (355) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 9, 2004
Wow. The butter was just screaming out of this one. Normally, I wouldn't even rate this, but I had it on tap at the brewery, so they didn't have to serve it to me. There is a good beer floating under this diacetyl, but you couldn't get to it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
dirtymike (2016) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - NOV 13, 2002
My first introduction to Wagner ,I enjoyed this beer for what it was,a medicore pilsner at best. Nothing outstanding about it,although nothing horrible even despite it’s diacetyl bite. I would drink another one if I had it, but I wouldn’t go looking for it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
russnug (35) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 3, 2002
Over carbonated, head exploded up the glass. Just finished this beer 5 minutes ago and I can’t remember any specific flavor notes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 15, 2002
I see I’m the first person to rate this beer - I’m honored. It’s very bitter, quite frankly, and it caught me by surprise. Crisp and a bit disappointing in flavor.