RateBeer
overall
1
2
style
Brewed by Warsteiner Brauerei
Style: Fruit Beer/Radler
Warstein, Germany
Serve in Flute, Shaker

bottling
unknown

on tap
unknown

distribution
unknown

Add Distribution Data
RATINGS: 71   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.72   EST. CALORIES: 87   ABV: 2.9%
Share this beer with friends!
No commercial description


1.9
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
hotstuff (4269) - Indiana, USA - OCT 31, 2009
Bottle. Small white fizzy head, transparent orange body, fizzy carbonation, and next to no lacing. The aroma is sweet and orange soda. The flavor is sweet, orange soda, semi-acidic, and semi-dry finish. The mouthfeel is tingly and this is a light bodied fruit beer. Overall, tastes more like drinking orange soda than a fruit beer. Next!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Fightfire4beer (132) - Virginia, USA - OCT 18, 2009
Bottle. Orange color with an orange white head. as a matter of fact, the word orange can be used for about 95% of the comment section. The other 5% would be malt and hops. i happen to like lambics and a few other fruit themed beers (much to the dismay of a few beer snobs) but I donít think I can finish this bottle. This tastes and smells like someone mixed orange crush with country club (you know, the 2 dollar a six pack goat pee malt liquor)!

1.6
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
shrubber85 (7938) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - OCT 12, 2009
Bottle. Strong orange soda aroma with a hint of beer. Neon orange color with small head. Sweet orange soda flavor with a hint of beer. Orange radler - nice if you want a thirst quencher or an alco-pop.

2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
harrisoni (14104) - Ashford, Kent, ENGLAND - OCT 4, 2009
Bottle at RBESG 09 Sheffield. Copper orange colour lasting orange head. Orange bubblegum aroma. Fanta flavour in mouth. Yeasty. Awful

1.8
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
thedm (4971) - Fort Wayne, USA - SEP 20, 2009
This bottled brew from a bottle shop poured a large sized head of foamy with a frothy top finely sized white colored bubbles that were mostly lasting and left behind a transparent typically carbonated golden orange colored body and a very good lacing. The aroma was astringent and malt hop. The crisp mouth feel was tingly at the start and at the finish. The flavor contained notes of malt mild hops and orange. Not one that I would buy again.

2.1
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
KimJohansen (10350) - Frederiksberg C, DENMARK - AUG 28, 2009
Clear orange with a pinkish head. Sweet aroma with artificial oranges and jelly. Sweet flavour with oranges and mandarins. Finished sweet.

3.1
   AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Leadmedia (30) - DENMARK - AUG 28, 2009
Orange beer, a bit clinical but still a good beer. I really like the look of the beer, seems like a soda at first sight.

3
   AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
cgarvieuk (15163) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - AUG 25, 2009
Bottle @ RBESG 09 Shefield ... bright orange ... cracking orange nose ... fanta ... through and through ... nuff said.

1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
drowland (6144) - Valdosta, Georgia, USA - AUG 13, 2009
I luckily had this at a beer tasting and didnít have to drink an entire bottle. This, along with the other various newish flavored Warsteiners, is absolutely awful.

1.9
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
patrick767 (3590) - fort wayne, Indiana, USA - AUG 3, 2009
bottle - Pours orange and bubbly. It smells like, you guessed it, oranges. Itís rather an artificial orange smell and taste. Whereís the beer? As others have noted itís practically orange soda, sweet and artificial and bearing little to no resemblance to a beer. Is this "beer" really any different than a malternative beverage?


We Want To Hear From You



Join us! RateBeer is made by beer enthusiasts for the craft beer community. Your basic membership is free and allows you to read all beer ratings. Click here to create your account... and give your opinion!

Join Us »



Page  1  2  3 4 5 6 7 8


Tick this beer

for your profile
  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50