overall
Brewed by South Australia Brewing (Lion Nathan Co.)
Style: Pale Lager
Thebarton, Australia

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 1.85/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.14   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A well balanced and flavourful beer with a satisfying soft bitterness, pleasant malty character and excellent creamy head.

Roisterer99's rating

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Roisterer99 (24) - - JUL 7, 2002
I grew up drinking this beer because it was the cheapest beer I could find. I have too many bad memories of Export to recommend this to anyone.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
beerbill (3531) - Laurel, New York, USA - DEC 8, 2010
12.5 oz. (370 ml) can that I came across in my basement storage area this morning while cleaning up. The temperature stays fairly consistent down here so the beer has not degraded all that badly, age notwithstanding. Pours a clear orange gold with a thin-moderate white head that quickly recedes to a scummy film and leaves no lace. The aroma is sherry along with some stale malt. The flavor is watery malt with some weak sherry notes. Thin, watery body. Flusheroo...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
bluevegie (3059) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - FEB 19, 2007
Bronze golden body, short tight beaded head. Watery malty flavour, just what I was expecting.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
farmboy (218) - Barwon Heads, AUSTRALIA - JUL 28, 2005
Really, to think this kind of filth can be legal is mind-boggling. I can’t find anything redeeming to say about it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Nemo (100) - Fremantle, AUSTRALIA - JUN 25, 2004
Light Brown colouring with a thick head. Very bitter, chemically aftertaste. Chemical type aroma. Not recommended.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Winefly (60) - KEW, AUSTRALIA - FEB 11, 2004
Only slightly better than its stablemate...not worthy of gold however...maybe the "Adelaide Water Encouragement Award" I must say that it was quite malty.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Sully (1377) - Potts Point, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA - AUG 28, 2003
Its OK but you can still be happy it is an export. Let us share our abundant beer wealth with the rest of the world

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
srwalker155210 (51) - Deltona, Florida, USA - MAR 14, 2003
I found myself enjoying this more than I thought. And then I realised why - I was drunk. Tried it again when I was sober, and promised myself never again

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Catadobe (112) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 11, 2002
Not to bad for a cheap tap brew, can’t say I’d go out of my way for it.

0.8