WOW Brands Tun Light

Alphington, Victoria, Australia

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 0.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43   EST. CALORIES: 81   ABV: 2.7%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ALLOVATE (2349) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2013
For just a split second this one looked the epitome of health in the glass, but that shortlived fluff receded back to baldness atop a lifeless deep gold body. I cannot begin to describe the waft emitted by this one but to say it made me retch. Like fouling, ungutted fish, and then some. So fingers firmly clasped around my nostrils I proceeded to sip. Oh wow WOW, you’ve landed a pearler with this one. I think my tastebuds just walked out on me and committed suicide in some back alley. Sodden cardboard, rust, sweaty socks, muddy water you know you shouldn’t drink, apples - the rotting kind, I’m convinced someones urine would fare better in a blind tasting. God damn this is woeful. No second sip, can’t do it mate, please don’t make me!!! (35,5cL can, BB 04/04/14, Dan Murphy’s Currambine)