RATINGS: 289   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
In honor of our 180th Anniversary, America’s Oldest Brewery proudly offers this celebratory Yuengling Bock Beer. This seasonal release resurrects an old brewery tradition of producing a Bock in the late winter and early spring. Dark brown in color, this unique brew offers an exceptional flavor to be enjoyed by all. We invite you to taste 180 years of family brewing tradition in this limited release as we celebrate our milestone.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jeremytoni (3018) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - MAR 9, 2009
From the tap poured brown with a good amount of head. Nice sweet malty flavor with a lingering finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
swoopjones (7008) - Buffalo, New York, USA - MAR 3, 2009
On tap at Coles, Buffalo NY. Pours a medium to darker brown. Aroma is light malts, caramel. Taste is malt driven, caramel & light roastiness. Mouthfeeel is adequate but perhaps a tad light. Ok

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
joekinty (263) - rockledge, Florida, USA - MAR 2, 2009
Very nice Bock beer brewed by yuengling I had this at the tasting room in Tampa and was lucky to be givin two bottles handbottled by the brewmaster to share with friends. Nice fruity aromas and mouthfeel you will not be disapointed by this beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Nejhleader (1374) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 2, 2009
pretty nice brew from yuengling. Body was a bit thin has a nice caramel malt taste to it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
bigrond (1499) - factoryville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 1, 2009
Had this at a beerfest. I surprised to see this at the tap. I was more surprised to see how good it tasted. The sales rep. told me this was a old beer being re-released. Good for us. If you like yuengling...you’ll like this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
chronictonic (473) - Oreland, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2009
Tap @ Fattys - medium brown pour with off white head. Aroma is mild malt. Flavor is very bock-like but just subdued. While it’s no St. Victorious or Spaten, it’s a pretty damn good offering from Yuengling.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
tronraner (2459) - Walland, Tennessee, USA - FEB 26, 2009
Draught at Zeno’s. Pours orange amber with big khaki head. The aroma is prune juice, some orange, and light toffee. the flavor is weak caramel, some fruit notes of tangerine and starfruit. It finishes clean with a slightly dusty finish. Some metallic copper notes creep in here and there. On the sweet end of the style, but still decent.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
coldbrewky (1520) - Hippetown East, New York, USA - FEB 23, 2009
UPDATED: MAR 18, 2009 Draft today at lunch at my local. I had two. I love revolving taps. So Boo Yah for Dick Yuenging with this critter. A full bodied and hoppy brew. Dark and foamy. Nose of acorns and chocolate. Body is medium. thick quaff rings ring the ceramic mug club: Quite a surprise from this brewery. I remember climbing the ladders and stairs of the brewery and seeing the old ads for this beer. I am overjoyed that history is able to repeat itself in this beer recipe. This may be their finest product. Try it before its gone if you can.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
badwhale (396) - Bitterville, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 20, 2009
Draft to glass. Dark brown to copper with a off white / brown head. Nice lacing. Malty flavor with a little bite, and alcohol taste. Slight fruity flavor and good mouthfeel. Besides being a local fan, I was very excited about this brew coming out, and it didn’t dissapoint me.