overall

RATINGS: 407   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.05   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 17, 2002
Light beer is not the way to go.......EVER. Just take a regular beer and dilute it in 1/2 cup water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fryjohn (12) - Maryland, USA - DEC 15, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2003 Smells like beer watered down with water. Light gold/yellow appearance. Too carbonated, watery, lacking in taste, almost undrinkable.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Nate (3648) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 14, 2004
Weak hoppy, rubbery aroma. No malt.Medium dark amber cleae with thin white head. Light watery body with medium-high head. Starts with little sweetness and general chemical acidity. Weak and watery, with no malt taste and very little hops. Odd fake dryness to finish and no after. Wasnít expecting much, and this met my expectations.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
IPFreely (1470) - Sanborn, New York, USA - JUN 8, 2005
Ugh. From a can. Very watery, dry, relatively nondescript flavors. Metallic, overly carbonated. Ugh.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
chriserika (1) - Tennessee, USA - JAN 13, 2008 does not count
Heard good things about this beer, but was sadly mistaken by th rumors. Canít believe everything you hear. Bitter aroma, Watered down flavor, nice color though the taste was not impressive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
60minuteman (698) - Frazer, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 23, 2012
This beer has no taste. I sure wasnít surprised when I saw it was 3.5%. Traditional lager has drinkability but this does not.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Palidor19 (2931) - Brandon, Florida, USA - JAN 9, 2013
Not much to go on. Skunky flavor of malts with no bitterness. Solid brown color but not much else ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
pjk33 (389) - Sligo - Curllsville Heights, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 9, 2004
Bottle, can, draught. This beer is no good. I expected a decent light lager from a normally solid brewery, but this pours a nice color and thats about it. Watery and tastes like sour vinegar every time. I have never had one that I liked and I have tried it a few times trying to get a good one. I'm not a light beer drinker per se, but I can enjoy a decent crisp one when I get one. This is not one... it sucks.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TrevorFloyd (309) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 6, 2006
A little piece of me died when they introduced this beer a while back, and it honestly is not that good. It pretty much tastes like any other light beer you could find. But being from PA, and Yuengling being a piece of PA history, I canít turn my back completely. If I had to have a light beer, I would pick Yuengling over any other. It may not be any better, but itís certainly no worse.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jefcon (1363) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - MAY 7, 2007
Fairly clear and copper in color with a head that retreats from view. Very faint aromas of generic crystal malt and maybe corn. Thin palate with a distinctive watery finish that has the suggestion of mineral. Corn, rice, light grains. Little else.