overall

RATINGS: 2209   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 24, 2002
Easy drinkin and tasty. Its suprisingly light for a Lager, so I can drink more of it. Hmm, perhaps I should try its new Light brother.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Allseeingeye (223) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 22, 2002
Golden amber color. Thin spindly head. Malt, where’s the malt? If I were slumming this is what I would drink.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Scooter110199 (5) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 17, 2002 does not count
Great for the price. Takes the edge off the day better than more beers.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
FORTY DOGG (22) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 11, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 9, 2003 This is truly good beer, as a matter of fact, its one of the only normal beers I'll drink, I didn't know beer could actually taste good. Since it would be just plain fuckin wierd to sit down and kill a 40 of St. Ides, say at Red Lobster, or Olive Garden, like when I'm with my Bitch for instance, this would be my choice. I mean come on, I have a little class! Note; I Once bought Yuengling Premium Beer by mistake (they look similar), I will never confuse the two again!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
boto (1854) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - OCT 11, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 8, 2007 An excellent beer. A fine example of a lager beer. Doesn’t taste like the other commercial lagers for sale (ie doesn’t taste) the same as the rest). It’s great that this little brewer that has been here forever (literally) is finally getting noticed!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Trappist (284) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - OCT 10, 2002
I do not care for gold or amber beers, because I usually drink stouts and porters, bitters and ales. However this is a beer that I really like! It has a wonderful taste to it and I will drink it again!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Vac (2445) - San Diego, California, USA - OCT 4, 2002
golden amber color with a medium head. the aroma is slightly sour and woody with some sweet notes underneath. the flavor is bitter, yet slightly sweet and malty with a good balnce of hops. tastes very similar to the mass produced beers we all love so much (HaHa)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
urbnhautebourg (997) - Annapolis, Maryland, USA - OCT 4, 2002
Dad always has this on hand when I see him in Pennsylvania. Wish he would pick a different Pa. brewery. In any event, some good maltiness, but there are hints of corn syrup in there that reveal its down-home vulgarity. However, its tough to hate this brewer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
raymow (815) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2002
If you want a good beer for a good (cheap) price - this is the 1 for you.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Discofish (152) - USA - SEP 27, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 2, 2003 Similar to budweiser, but more skunky. You have to drink these fast.