overall

RATINGS: 2212   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2002
Over-rated beer, I just don’t like this beer. Tastes like crap out of the bottle. Can someone tell me why? No you can’t, cause you don’t know either. Some bad swill, but have had worse.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Fantomasus (204) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JAN 7, 2002
Easy drinkin’, middle of the road beer. At my bar this is the after work choice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
PBOYNY (316) - Westchester, New York, USA - JAN 4, 2002
not bad out of the tap, bottles tend to be skunked for some reason, this beer is a bit lean on the alcohol side, which you can beef up with a couple of shots!!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ribrewmaster99 (11) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 31, 2001
A typical pale, watered down American lager, but pretty good for it’s style. Very much like Michelob. Light bodied, pale color, nice tight head, with slight traces of corn in the flavor. Not my favorite kind of beer at all, but still favorable of Bud/Coors/Miller type beers.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BillKismet (3334) - Seattle, Washington, USA - DEC 27, 2001
While Yuengling has greatly increased its production over the last decade, the quality of its beers remains stellar, esp. at the prices. Definitely a simple, unassuming brew with a smooth finish that can appeal to a broad spectrum of drinkers. An easy beer to drink and one which does not easily outlive your tastes.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
pastout (27) - Windber, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 24, 2001
Nice color, great taste. Smooth and refreshing.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
HammerheadPDX99 (6) - USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
On a recent trip back east I tried to find a Micro Brew.. In S.Haven this is the closest I was able to find. I’d almost rather drink Budweiser than this stuff. It is an old brewery and I respect that... I wouldn’t try it again...

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
proc (342) - Dearborn, Michigan, USA - DEC 19, 2001
On the occasions I have had Yuengling Lager, I have truly enjoyed it. A nice, dark caramel color with a full, rich taste for a lager. Its too bad that its not available in Michigan. A fine American Lager. Easily better than BudMilloors.

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ohknaks (44) - USA - DEC 7, 2001
One of my friends always raved about this beer so I just had to give it a try. Definatly an over rated brew. Love Lager, hate this beer. extremely bland for me. Many people like it, just not for me.