RATINGS: 2294   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
SETANTA (582) - Bangor, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 18, 2002
About as low as Iíll go in beer, corn flavor stands out in malt profile

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
homebrewrules99 (37) - portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2002
not to bad could be better but alrght just the same

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - JUL 16, 2002
RE-rate: had way too much of this at the beach. Iíve noticed that it gets too sweet after a couple. Fantastic. donít know why i can never find it in Ohio. A summertime favorite.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - JUL 12, 2002
very good lager, thick and rich

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
ClarkVV (4435) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 1, 2006 My favorite lager on tap! need i say more? yes. It has a wonderful crisp hoppy start, and leaves a pungent hoppy trail all through your mouth as it washes down and leaves traces of malt notes behind. Delicate yet strongly stated. wow.

Well I suppose Iím due for a rerate of this one. Iíve certainly had many many bottles of it since my first draught experience. It certainly is no 4.1 in bottles, being pasteurized and filtered and having a distinct, yeasty, green-apple and paper flavor/aroma, with some plastic.
I donít know, I strongly hold that the fresh draughts Iíve had at PIttsburgh airport were easily 4.1ís, but until I can get back and verify that with myself (having been a LONG time ago relative to my palate development), I suppose I should average the draught score with the bottled score.

Draught 7/4/9/4/17
Bottled 6/3/6/3/12
Overall is an average of the two.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Aggie80 (790) - Michigan, USA - JUL 9, 2002
Intorduced to this by my cousin on tap. Interesting stuff, better than I expected.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
MartinT (8661) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 8, 2002
Salt and iron are not good things in a beer i.m.o….Are there some hops in this one, or just corn?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
stemcell00199 (21) - worcester, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 6, 2002
Ths is my lager of choice.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
SiddFinch (155) - Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 15, 2002
The blue collar lager. Amost every local, small-town bar in my area has this on tap which means I donít have to drink bud or coors when I go out any more. I still like Brooklyn Lager better, but this is still really good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JUN 14, 2002
After looking at the bottle, hearing its name, and finding out where it came from, i was apprehensive about its quality. Not much aroma (almost like eggs), decent yellow appearance, but it had this awesome spicey flavor which surprised me. Its finish was kind of bland and lacking, but that spice initially was very rewarding. Kinf od tangy yet sweet..hard to describe other than íspiceyí. For its price its worth it.