overall

RATINGS: 2242   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

kevinator's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
kevinator (1103) - The Colony, Texas, USA - MAR 15, 2013
Not bad but this beer sure does have a lot of hype. It’s advertised as an amber, which I guess I could see as it had a heavier malt presence than most pale lagers. Faint malty aroma that also had semblance of adjuncts. Copper was light amber. Average mouth feel with high carbonation. Flavor was unexciting. Base malts with little hops taste. A step above a Bud. Glad I tried it and easy with food.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ek_ok (1) - - FEB 25, 2015 does not count
I really enjoy this beer. It has a good flavor and appearance. It is one of the most popular beers among my friends too. The price is affordable. Good beer overall.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Augdraught1981 (149) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - FEB 22, 2015
Malty pale lager with a slightly more substantial flavor profile than others in its class. There is some of the common trashy adjunct flavor in there and isn’t as clean or crisp as I like my pale lagers to be. Overall decent.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
gupster (1) - mifflin, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 15, 2015 does not count
I don’t care what the beer snobs say.. this is the best beer in America... js

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Yuengling_Beer (1) - - FEB 6, 2015 does not count
golden brown color, medium sweetness, lightly bitter, medium body, average carbonation. Overall, this is my favorite beer. Nice smooth taste, perfect for a dip in the Jacuzzi at 1 AM. but perfect for parties, dinner, or just to chill.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
tompete (227) - Tillsonburg, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 5, 2015
Pours a rich clear dark gold with a thin off white head. Aroma of thick rich malt, maybe a hint of dark fruit. Flavor is much more subtle than the aroma would imply. Very dry and crisp. Body is medium, very nice for such a dry beer. Finish is dry as well and perfectly balanced.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
dekester1 (332) - Neenah, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 31, 2015
Poured a mid amber with a nice head and lacing. This was the highlight. was decent mix of malts light fruity hops. Taste is a of malt, grains and mild fruity hops. Palate was decent. Overall, not a bad lager - very drinkable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
WonBall (15) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 24, 2015
My favorite domestic lager for years and years. For years I would get it fresh in central PA for best results, I’m a little uneasy with it coming north. Warm attractive aroma but not as much nose as I would like. Rather a small head. straightforward taste with a roasty, coffee touch. Goes down easily. Not enough lingering on the palate. A good beer for a hot thirsty man, for days when you want to just enjoy and not have to think about and analyse it. I buy six packs and cases but never let them last too long as I am suspicious about freshness here in New England.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
mkel07 (3874) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JAN 20, 2015
Bottle from Liquor Mart in New York City September 2013. One of those beers that you at least have to try, and it wasn’t as bad as I expected.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Rodriguez (313) - Quito, ECUADOR - JAN 9, 2015
Light amber, almost no head, medium carbonation, grainy and light caramel flavor. Very sessionable, best than other pale lagers.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Fakdaddy (18) - - JAN 4, 2015
The fact I can get it right away with the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone