RATINGS: 2296   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BeauRazz99 (15) - Rochester, New York, USA - AUG 31, 2001

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MRMedellin (224) - Bogota, COLOMBIA - OCT 11, 2015
Once is poured a golden colour with a white head is seen. The aromas felt are primarily malt ones like dough. The flavor present a light body with a watery feeling and sweet flavor, actually not hoppy at all. Not the best, not the worst.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
UrbanArtifact (2) - - OCT 10, 2015 does not count
It’s not a bad beer to say the least. I enjoy the bready after taste it has as well as the smooth finish. It’s very drinkable and it’s something I would have again. Being a craft beer "snob" I actually like this beer over any other macro out there even technically it’s still considered a micro I’d put it int the macro category but I digress. As for the vanilla taste some pick up on, I never got it, but man I love the bread I get from it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
JonLaRue (54) - St Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 25, 2015
Full disclosure I had a Dogfish Head prior so its not a fair game for me to rate this lager after the greatest IPA on the market. On to this lager. I taste hints of bread paired to stainless steel. Its a clean and light beer but has notes of nut at the end. The corn used gives this beer an enjoyable palate the metal taste takes a point off.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Tessic (967) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 15, 2015
This lager poured a golden Amber colour with a creamy, off white head. Scents include malt, dough and a little hay. First swig was smooth but watery. Flavours of honey malts and dough most prominent. Finish is all malt with a very thin mouthfeel...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
funcut (457) - SIBENIK, CROATIA - SEP 15, 2015
zahvaljujuci vedranu dosli smo i do ovog piva ...limenka zanimljiva ...tanko pivo slabog okusa ...boja je dosta dobra kao i pjena ..nakon pocetnog odusevljenja izgledom okusom se razocaras ...steta

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
tsd08460 (323) - Marshall, Virginia, USA - SEP 13, 2015
Aroma: grass, bread, Appearance: clear amber, white head Taste: light sweetness, lightly bitter, Palate: light body, slick feel, soft carbonation, long finish, Decent

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
maltydawg (2) - pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 4, 2015 does not count
I dont know what these wiz bags are tawlking about. This beer is FAAANTASTIC!!, I mean reallY ! After 6 twelves this week and at 53 cents per wonderful can I cant imagine what these folks are tawlking about. Smells great. Looks good. Tastes even better. Leaves my palate asking for more.. Did you ever hear of the nectar of the Gods . I cant wait till I I go to Brians Brewery outlet again. Fill the frig Martha

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
OnTheTrail (144) - Virginia, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Pours golden amber with a fluffy head. Aroma is richly bready, grainy. Taste starts bready, nice, then a bite that feels more like the alcohol than like hops.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
zandercorp (37) - crestview, Florida, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Pours a light amber. Isn’t anything truly special. The palate is somewhat bland. It’s a cheaper staple beer suitable for cookouts, etc.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Maverick34 (2657) - New York, USA - AUG 29, 2015
I forgot I never rated this. Some light Malts but otherwise mediocrity incarnate. Really.