overall

RATINGS: 2290   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
indysigner (14) - Milton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2001
Not as good as the Yuengling Porter despite what the rankings might say. Not a great ílagerí but it does have that pleasant Yuengling taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beerMe23 (14) - bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 4, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2003 I am always surprised when people rave about Yuengling. I think the farther you are away from pennsylvania the more you might like the beer. I myself can barely finish a bottle anymore nothing special.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesnít have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I donít think Iíd actually buy this beer. I think itís a little too orange for a pale lager and it canít be because of the flavor. Itís drinkable but thatís about all I can say for it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
maniak (14) - Bath, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 8, 2005
This is THE lager for me. Easy to drink, flavorful, but a bit heavy for the warm months. Very much the "go to" beer for all situations.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Illinest (14) - Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 7, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 15, 2006 my rating goes up over time. simply put, if youíre comparing it to a micro brew youíre probably going to be dissapointed. But in Central Pennsylvania, you can get ílagerí anywhere. For those of us in the distribution area, I think itís only fair to compare it to other macro beers. Better than BMC? Unquestionably. If you live on the other side of the world, itís safe to pass on this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Coastie (14) - Carrollton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2006
I always try to keep some Yuengling in my beer fridge. Great color, very refreshing beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
lunatic77 (14) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JAN 3, 2007
as one who tends to avoid lagers, i actually quite enjoyed this beer on a recent trip to philly. more substance and flavor than other typical american pale lagers. nice finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
SWToxaClassico (14) - Nescopeck, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 22, 2007
Bottle and Tap: Had gallons of these in my life. Good color, goes down smooth. No alcohol flavor. Good sweet bitterness. Great with barbecued food. Local beer here so it is really cheap. I have not experienced craft beers like others on this site yet, so this is one of my favorites right now.