overall

RATINGS: 2265   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Z28Jersey99 (13) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
Good overall beer, goes down good and tastes good, cant ask for much more

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
dBrEiEnRk (13) - Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 14, 2003
best of the bargain lagers. goes down easy.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
MackJigger (13) - Maryland, USA - FEB 20, 2004
I don't know what it is, but this stuff gives me a headache everytime, and the flavor isn't worth the bucks you shell out for it. Stay away, unless it's free of course, which it usually is since everyone loves it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
xetnauq (13) - USA - DEC 12, 2004
While it’s better than most US macrobrews, it doesn’t have the character to compete with a good lager. I feel my friends overrate this beer just because it’s often one of the better mass-market alternatives at a typical bar, for a fairly reasonable price. But it’s still got a lot of mass-market cheap-beer corny flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
birdwax (13) - Horsham, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 11, 2005
Tap is definitely the best way to have it, though a big plus to this beer is how cheap it is in bottles and cans.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
beerdc (13) - USA - DEC 4, 2006
Best bang for your buck traditional lager macro around. Not much of a nose but dark amber color and well balanced hops/malts. A great default beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
GunnyJoe (13) - USA - JAN 11, 2007
Brings back a lot of memories. I good lawn mower beer at a great price. It one of my "go to" beers for friends. I tend to like it out of the bottle more than the draft.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerandsteak (12) - Syracuse, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2004
Yueng was new to me when I came out here, and I wasn’t dissapointed... in fact, I was in love. But that love didn’t last long once I started seeing other beers, and well, we’re still friends, no doubt about that. It pours decently, it has a sour sweetness at times, but it’s not the same as it used to be for me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
fryjohn (12) - Maryland, USA - DEC 15, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2003 Mild hoppy, nutty aroma (stronger/nicer aroma when served in a tulip shaped glass). Dark yellow/gold appearance. Mild hoppy, nutty flavor. This is my favorite "cheap" beer.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
bigmattiem (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2001
This beer is a bit overrated, it is ok, a better choice than the standard American Macro brews, but sill overrated.