overall

RATINGS: 2231   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beermonger (11) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2002
I just want to love Yuengling. Itís from Pennsylvania (as am I). Itís from the United Statesí oldest brewery. It has an almost unspellable, Asian-esque name. I canít love it though. I donít hate it. I donít dislike it. Much better from the tap than in a bottle. Here in Pittsburgh youíll often see a sale on the stuff, say $17/case. Spend the extra three bucks on Sam Adams Boston Lager or Penn Pilsner/Gold. Itís a ho-hum beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
courtney2073 (11) - USA - APR 3, 2003
Love the way you can ask for "a lager" at a bar in Philadelphia and they know you mean this. Dry and refreshing. Where's my cheese steak?

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
sarcops (11) - Plant City, Florida, USA - JUL 16, 2004
great beer overall. tastes better on tap. now that it is also brewed here in the tampa area, it is more available that way. one of my all time favorites

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
smithlrs2003 (11) - washington, Washington DC, USA - OCT 1, 2005
excellent beer; this is probably my favorite beer tor drink when Iím out on the town or at a barbecue. Smooth, assertive flavor but not as heavy as youíd expect from the coloring.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
madcurls85 (11) - USA - MAY 2, 2006
My favorite "all time brew." One of the first beers I really enjoyed and had many great time with the green botltle in hand as well .

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JamesHellican (11) - USA - OCT 13, 2006
I know its nothing crazy good. But I will say, when iím at a pub that has nothing but bud and coors, they always have Lager. Its the lesser of all Evils.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
teknotronik (11) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2007
Excellent Lager, Smooth taste, beautiful color, excellent texture, good price, my favorite beer

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Hercules (11) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 14, 2008
This is certainly one of my favorites to have with a good, fried meal while hanging out after 18 holes. It is nice and refreshing, and works well with a meal. I find the taste to be light, and not over powering, with a good after taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ribrewmaster99 (11) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 31, 2001
A typical pale, watered down American lager, but pretty good for itís style. Very much like Michelob. Light bodied, pale color, nice tight head, with slight traces of corn in the flavor. Not my favorite kind of beer at all, but still favorable of Bud/Coors/Miller type beers.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
pokey1228 (10) - USA - FEB 19, 2002
This is my favorite íanytimeí beer. I recently had the wonderful experience of purchasing a keg of this and it was fantastic. Especially at a cheaper price than Bud or Miller.