RATINGS: 2294   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

andco924 (15) - Millbrook, Alabama, USA - SEP 27, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 24, 2007 Discovered this beer in Durham, NC. Loved every drop. Flavor is malty caramel with adequate hops..

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
hopmalt (15) - syracuse, New York, USA - MAR 1, 2006
when i first discovered yuenglings i thought what a wonderful beer. the flavor and palate were perfect for the times. two years ago it started showing up in the local stores, and it was cheaper than i remembered so i bought a case. something had happened either the beer had lost its quality or ihad lost my sense of taste, or my mind (anythings possible

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
beasley269 (15) - Rutherfordton, North Carolina, USA - FEB 4, 2007
amber, clear, rocky head, light sweetness, medium bitterness, medium body, average carbonation, great pizza accomplice.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
SalemRam1 (15) - Salem, New Jersey, USA - JAN 30, 2008
Good price, and good taste to match, Surprisingly light and smooth for its dark amber look. Good ina 12oz bottle, but even better on tap. Better then its sibling beers, and great with food. I think of Yuengling when i hear the word Lager. Available everywhere near me.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
indysigner (14) - Milton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2001
Not as good as the Yuengling Porter despite what the rankings might say. Not a great ’lager’ but it does have that pleasant Yuengling taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beerMe23 (14) - bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 4, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2003 I am always surprised when people rave about Yuengling. I think the farther you are away from pennsylvania the more you might like the beer. I myself can barely finish a bottle anymore nothing special.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesn’t have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I don’t think I’d actually buy this beer. I think it’s a little too orange for a pale lager and it can’t be because of the flavor. It’s drinkable but that’s about all I can say for it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
maniak (14) - Bath, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 8, 2005
This is THE lager for me. Easy to drink, flavorful, but a bit heavy for the warm months. Very much the "go to" beer for all situations.